Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 18, 2011, 02:16 PM
Whats a search engine?
Missouri
Joined Jun 2006
886 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyrpv View Post
I am very jealous. Who would of thought that in the good old US of A that our own government would stand in our way of prosperity. I will not be able to operate my ships commercially at home for probably another 5 years!
I would ! This ain't the USA I grew up in I'll tell you that right up front . Its NO wounder all our jobs and products have gone over seas.
The Govt imposed "laws" and "regulations" make it impossable to make a profit ,or even to opperate at all . I say Fire The Whole bunch of them !
inventing_man is offline Find More Posts by inventing_man
Last edited by inventing_man; Oct 02, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2011, 07:35 AM
Marcus Franco
USA, HI, Makawao
Joined Jul 2004
2,886 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inventing_man View Post
I would ! This ain't the USA I grew up in I'll tell you that right up front . Its NO wounder all our jobs and products have over seas.
The Govt imposed "laws" and "regulations" make it impossable to make a profit ,or even to opperate at all . I say Fire The Whole bunch of them !
I Agree... this aint the old good USA from 1960´s when I first arrived to study and so on...

Now that I got my citizenship I can also say "fire them all"

I had to go back to my old country to find work demand there... where it never had in the past...
Guga is offline Find More Posts by Guga
Old Sep 23, 2011, 08:49 AM
Croatia, City of Zagreb, City of Zagreb
Joined Jan 2011
20 Posts
Platform: roll, pan, tilt, shooting with 5D Mark II, used for recording: 8 m blimp and a helicopter MJ 3DD CLASS 800

Kadrovi sa snimanja spota (1 min 25 sec)
Sinke is offline Find More Posts by Sinke
Old Sep 25, 2011, 04:32 AM
Graf Zeppelin
Germany
Joined Sep 2010
67 Posts
Hi...!

Here is a video of our blimp at a concert for a gaggle of half-finished people...
For "action" you can skip to 3:30
The song is the "Zeppelin-Song" and describes the history of Graf Zeppelin.

The blimp was produced completely by us...

Zeppelin-Song (6 min 30 sec)

Greet`s, Holg-Air
www.Luftschiff-Reklame.de
Holg-Air is offline Find More Posts by Holg-Air
Last edited by Holg-Air; Sep 25, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:45 PM
Joined Feb 2009
358 Posts
Quote:
I would ! This ain't the USA I grew up in I'll tell you that right up front . Its NO wounder all our jobs and products have over seas.
Agreed! I put government regulations at the top of the list of why America's economy is tanking and hemoraging jobs overseas, with litigation lawyers close behind and unions a distant third place. Everyone focuses on taxes as the problem, but taxes don't even come close to the problems caused by regulations. Taxes are predictable, managable and you can plan around them. Regulations are unpredictable, ever changing, always increasing, bring arbitrarily huge fines and have excessive compliance costs-- all while producing questionable benefits if any which are always overstated. The current administration has done nothing but increase the regulatory machine on a massive scale, all the while increasing the head count and salaries of the regulators. Then these same morons turn around and talk about a "Jobs Bill" as if they had the means to create jobs. All government can do is kill jobs by making it impossible to run a business. They have no ability to create real jobs directly, the only thing they can do is get the hell out of the way and let the private sector do it without being regulated out of business. The only "Jobs Bill" that would actually work is one where the regulators lose all their jobs!
pyronaught is offline Find More Posts by pyronaught
Old Oct 02, 2011, 08:23 AM
Joined Jan 2011
20 Posts
We fly for Nike on WE RUN in Zagreb

It was great, after daily flight and follow the race from the air, the time has come for night flights, enjoy the footage

We RUN, Nike, Jarun, 01.10.2011. (1 min 59 sec)

We fly for Nike on WE RUN in Zagreb 01.10.2011. (2 min 0 sec)
Last edited by Sinke; Oct 03, 2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: New link on YouTube
Old Oct 02, 2011, 01:51 PM
Whats a search engine?
Missouri
Joined Jun 2006
886 Posts
You guys not in the US have a decent chance . If this was a US event No Way would they have allowed that blimp over the heads of a crowd. On top of that, you would need a 1 million dollar liability policy to even operate in a public forum here.
Its truly sad . We cant do anything without someone cutting into our business and demanding hand fulls of cash...BEFORE WE CAN EVEN MAKE A PENNY From our labors and be 'legal" about it . Sad indeed .
Americans are on the brink of revolution , our second one . What founded our country was in protest of a govt s overwhelming power over the population, and we let in creep back in to an even much worse degree than before . The air here is very thick against this govt's ways . You can actually feel it . It is a powderkeg waiting to ignite. And it will unless the Govt backs down, and do their job, by the letter , as was intended, by following without waver , the Constitution we were founded on. Ron Paul 2012.
inventing_man is offline Find More Posts by inventing_man
Last edited by inventing_man; Oct 02, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old Oct 02, 2011, 08:32 PM
Marcus Franco
USA, HI, Makawao
Joined Jul 2004
2,886 Posts
Quote:
You guys not in the US have a decent chance . If this was a US event No Way would they have allowed that blimp over the heads of a crowd. On top of that, you would need a 1 million dollar liability policy to even operate in a public forum here.
Its truly sad . We cant do anything without someone cutting into our business and demanding hand fulls of cash...BEFORE WE CAN EVEN MAKE A PENNY From our labors and be 'legal" about it . Sad indeed .
Americans are on the brink of revolution , our second one . What founded our country was in protest of a govt s overwhelming power over the population, and we let in creep back in to an even much worse degree than before . The air here is very thick against this govt's ways . You can actually feel it . It is a powderkeg waiting to ignite. And it will unless the Govt backs down, and do their job, by the letter , as was intended, by following without waver , the Constitution we were founded on. Ron Paul 2012.
Agree totally with you InventingMan...
Old Oct 04, 2011, 11:01 PM
Joined Feb 2009
358 Posts
That liability crap is a real big problem in every industry and every facet of life in the US. You have to have insurance for damn near everything now, and this insurance is really just the mechanism for transferring huge amounts of money from the public into the hands of lawyers and their immoral clients who sue for a living. The whole system is a rigged racket bought and paid for by huge political donations by law firm lobbyists. A few simple changes in the law would end this whole extortion scheme, such as loser pays court costs, cap on damage awards, a cap on percentage of winnings lawyers are allowed to take and an end to the "Deep pocket" practice of going after companies who had absolutely nothing to do with the accident simply because they are the most able to pay. You can thank Ralph Nader and friends for setting up that whole sham. If we could ever elect a congress of pro-business conservatives who can not be bought off by lobbyists then there might be a chance for tort reform. People don't even seem to realize how much of their own cash is flowing into this scam every month. Were it not for the litigation racket then you wouldn't even need insurance for most things because you would not be at risk for being on the receiving end of multi-million dollar lawsuits. People just don't get how much this is costing them and how many freedoms they have lost due to litigation risks.
pyronaught is offline Find More Posts by pyronaught
Old Oct 06, 2011, 09:55 PM
Argentina, Buenos Aires
Joined May 2007
27 Posts
My 2nd Event

My 2nd event is for an exposition about technology in Bahia Blanca: 15 days 2 hours a day!!!:
The blimp is working great, I use a 1500mA battery without problems, and I attached a Camera:

USB Bahia Blanca - Video On Board dirigible R/C (0 min 33 sec)

gussilva2
gussilva2 is offline Find More Posts by gussilva2
Old Oct 11, 2011, 05:35 AM
Joined Jan 2011
20 Posts
Testing Canon 5D Mark II at night

Test canon 5D mark II (1 min 41 sec)
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:56 AM
Joined Jul 2006
78 Posts
The world's largest religious festival. Winds of 20km/h

Dirigível Círio de Nazaré - Fly Midia (6 min 28 sec)
Rasec is offline Find More Posts by Rasec
Old Oct 16, 2011, 04:39 PM
Marcus Franco
USA, HI, Makawao
Joined Jul 2004
2,886 Posts
New Indoor event...

Aviators Ball Dance 2011 at the Military Circle Club in São Paulo...

I like de Girls dancing

Baile do Aviador 2011... (6 min 52 sec)

Baile do Aviador 2011.wmv (6 min 52 sec)

Last edited by Guga; Oct 18, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 05:47 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guga View Post
New Indoor event...

Aviators Ball Dance 2011 at the Militay Circle Club in São Paulo...

I like de Girls dancing

+1 on the Dancing Girls... The video was great too.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Dec 09, 2011, 04:25 AM
Marcus Franco
USA, HI, Makawao
Joined Jul 2004
2,886 Posts
Just returned from Rio...
We recorded a video for the Xuxa Christmas Show 2011
Later we wil make the show in Sao Paulo also...
Here is a clip

DOCE mel Xuxa maracanazinho (2 min 57 sec)