HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Transition, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2005, 06:46 PM
Professional Poster
Minneapolis, MN
Joined Jul 2004
170 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
FS: DuraTrax IntelliPeak Digital Pulse Charger - NiMH/NiCD

COMES WITH A FREE CARDBOARD BOX!

And the charger, too! Charger was only used for about 4 months before i ended up switching to a lithium charger. Charger is in perfect condition!

More information about the charger from DuraTrax. Model DTXP4130 at the bottom of the page.

Now you may be asking yourself, "WOW, that's a great charger! But i'm not sure if i can afford it! "

You're in luck because i'm offering this charger today for only 1 easy payment of $49.95. Free Shipping the Continental United States included!
Transition is offline Find More Posts by Transition
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2005, 10:19 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
I just made an offer to gouda on his MF and if that does not go through then I may take the charger off of your hands as long as everything is there including the manual and all included hardware.
Rat is offline Find More Posts by Rat
Old May 01, 2005, 10:39 PM
Professional Poster
Minneapolis, MN
Joined Jul 2004
170 Posts
My charger is in perfect condition with all the factory included equipment, plus a lead for charging Deans packs.

Old May 01, 2005, 11:40 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
I will buy the charger but you would have to wait a few days for me to get more money transfered into my account. I would do it now but I promised another Ezoner some funds for a Mini Funtana and that will drain my account. It takes paypal about 4 days to transfer funds from bank account to paypal account so it would be possibly Friday before I can do anything as I will be out of town most of the week and unable to view the site after monday evening or Tuesday.
Old May 02, 2005, 07:47 AM
Professional Poster
Minneapolis, MN
Joined Jul 2004
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
I will buy the charger but you would have to wait a few days for me to get more money transfered into my account. I would do it now but I promised another Ezoner some funds for a Mini Funtana and that will drain my account. It takes paypal about 4 days to transfer funds from bank account to paypal account so it would be possibly Friday before I can do anything as I will be out of town most of the week and unable to view the site after monday evening or Tuesday.
No problem i can hold it for you..
Old May 02, 2005, 07:41 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
I have started the transfer of some funds to my account. It will be 3 to 4 days for the transfer to complete. As soon as the money is available I will send it to you via paypal.
Closed Thread