HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2005, 12:48 PM
F3B enthousiast!
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Oct 2002
1,404 Posts
Hyperion EMeter or Watt's UP for Micro Heli?

Hi,

I have been using an Astro Wattmeter,and even though I have never felt a need for something better,I feel that it is hard to remember the readings when they are not memorized,especially the peak readings.

I am considering selling my Astro WattMeter but I am not sure which unit to go for.

I know I WILL need a Tachometer in the future for my helis (I have a TRex and an Eolo Pro) and to measure my planes'props RPM....BUT the Watt's UP meter allows me to mount the unit in the heli,hover it say to find out the consumption on hovering (peak value is memorized)

SO I am not sure which unit would be suit my needs. It seems the EMeter does but I could not mount it in the heli to measure the current.
I am wondering if the Tachometer is accurate,the unit easy to use,its weight....

I'd like to hear some comments from users of both units with thier thoughts.

Thanks for your input,

Guillaume
guillaume83 is offline Find More Posts by guillaume83
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:40 PM
Joined Dec 2004
77 Posts
Check out www.trextuning.com they have a review of the emeter you might find very useful
ihavenowings is offline Find More Posts by ihavenowings