SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by GeeBee_Jimbo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 27, 2005, 06:32 PM
GeeBee_Jimbo
Bangor, Maine, United States
Joined Apr 2004
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
JDM GeeBee Y for Sale RTF

This is GeeBee Jimbo's GeeBee Y model, and it is in flying condition. This is THE model that Dick Pettit built for the NWHT/Jack Devine Models GeeBee Y magazine review about three years ago, I bought it from him after the review. I've flown it a few dozen times, and it flies great. It has the US41 in it that Dick put in it. I had to substitute a couple of my servos for some in it, so there will be two servos missing, and I'm keeping the RX. The wheelpant on one side is in need of repair, nothing serious but I want to be thorough in my description.. As with all NWHT/JDM models, it's a Foam Frame with balsa overlay. Strong, light, and tougher than all getout. 90" wingspan.

I am selling all of my giant-scale models, keeping only two and using the funds to set up my Sun Dancer ARF Bipe and a lot of smaller birds. The asking price on this model is $750.00, and I'll consider trades but I don't need much in that way, unless you have 5 new heavy-duty JR servos and a new Brisson Pitts-style muffler for a Brison 3.2 gasser. If you're interested, don't wait, I'll be taking it to some swap meets if it sits on here too long. I have a new fleet of birds to bring in and outfit!

I CAN NOT ship this GeeBee Y, Local Pickup or I will have to meet you somewhere in or around New England (not for free, but will be reasonable). Checks, cashier's checks, or money orders accepted only in advance and they must clear before handing this model over. Otherwise, I prefer to do it this way: CASH at the handoff after you've inspected it. Checks at the handoff will net you a return trip home empty-handed.

If you have any questions at all about this plane, please feel free to ask. I'll be glad to answer any of them.

Jim
GeeBee_Jimbo is offline Find More Posts by GeeBee_Jimbo
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread