HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Apr 24, 2005, 06:16 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2004
2,020 Posts
They said "It couldnt be done" ..THEY WERE WRONG..

Im happy to report that I just succesfully flew my new modded 3 channel supersonic mini plane...even though the winds here are aounrd 10moh..I just had to know if I was right..in that this plane was a perfect candidate for a 3ch full functioning upgrade...and it is..got about 5 minuted flight on the 300 mah lipo..and then I got to cocky and gave the plane full throttle to start doing loops..which did snap the wing in half..no biggie...as I realy didnt reinforce the wing like I should have..becuase everyone was telling me it wouldnt fly becasue it would be to heavy in the 1st place...in fact//the plane weighs around 2.5 ounces..and could easily take on another 15grams of weight..im sooooo glad I didnt listen to your advice..now I ll let yous go back to your annual arrogance club meeting..have fun...I have a wing to fix..
rumme is offline Find More Posts by rumme
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2005, 06:21 PM
Sticky Shepherd
Oxford/England
Joined May 2001
4,017 Posts
good for you
Graham Stabler is offline Find More Posts by Graham Stabler
Closed Thread