HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 23, 2005, 02:32 AM
Tryin 2 get in2 slot cars
Viktoria, British Kolumbia, Kanada
Joined Feb 2005
410 Posts
Question
backwards LED's on Lipo-103 charger and where to buy jumpers and 2.5mmbarrel to allig

I just got a Lipo-103 charger from FMA direct. Very small, light, single-cell charger for 5ma(really) up to 220ma or so. Nice for indoor and micro flyers.
Anyway, the green and red LED's are backwards, meaning the red is supposed to be for charging and the green for power but it's supposed to be the other way around. It seems to charge just fine though, probably nothing else is wrong. IF I weren't halfway around the world I'd exchange it. The only problem is that it's hard to see if the green light is on from a distance when the red is on; this wouldn't be a problem if they were the right way.

Also, there was one too few jumpers (still one extra though) and I'm thinking eventually I'll lose some (thinking of a way to attach something to them to prevent that but they're really small)so does anyone know where I can buy jumpers that would fit it?

Also, does anyone know what is on the other end of the barrel cable(or if they have a cable with a 2.5mm barrel on one end and alligators on the other?) that FMA sells? There are no pictures on the website and it's not even listed in the "paper" catalog and I'm not having much luck with the tech. service (nice products though).

thanks in advance,
j
jay flay tway is offline Find More Posts by jay flay tway
to remove ads between posts