HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2005, 07:47 PM
Michigan
Joined Aug 2004
765 Posts
I need to do one of these threads for "MIDWEST ONLY"! There are alot of deals out there to be had! Thanks for the idea guys and girls! Chris
IloveFLIGHT! is offline Find More Posts by IloveFLIGHT!
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:25 PM
God's gift to mankind for flying anything.
Joined Aug 2004
3,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by onecb
Interwest those receivers are interesting but it looks like they are all on 35 or 40 Meg. I don't know about you but I don't have a transmitter on those frequency's?

Hence my comment "too bad not on our frequency"
Since I know who the manufacturer is, maybe I will ask if they can make them for 72 frequency ??
indoruwet is offline Find More Posts by indoruwet
Old Aug 18, 2005, 03:14 PM
Kearns, Utah
Joined Aug 2004
156 Posts
Tha would be good if they would. Berg technolagy is one of the best out there.
onecb is offline Find More Posts by onecb
Old Aug 24, 2005, 04:06 PM
Sink? Circling now to confirm.
United States, UT, American Fork
Joined May 2002
17,035 Posts
I have a GWS Corsair slope kit I am not going to build. It is brand spankin new with the exception that I have cut out the ailerons from the wing. Paid $30.00 + tax so if I could get $25.00 cash for it that would be great. I could throw in the landing gear (Less Wheels) from my original kit if you want them.
I had bought this because I crashed my original one and broke the wing but I fixed it up better than ever so I donít need this kit anymore.
Pick up a BP 21 motor & esc for $45.00 and this is a rocket on rails.
Shoot me a PM if you want it.
Thanks.
JONBOYLEMON is offline Find More Posts by JONBOYLEMON
Last edited by JONBOYLEMON; Dec 15, 2005 at 02:01 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2005, 04:48 PM
American Fork, UT
Joined Dec 2001
159 Posts
Guys, I've had lots of people PM me about some of the stuff I'm selling especially the free stuff. Oddly no one has made an effort to actually GET anything. Final offer, if they aren't gone by this weekend I'm throwin' them in the trash! First come first served.
VortexOfPain is offline Find More Posts by VortexOfPain
Old Aug 26, 2005, 11:46 AM
Joined May 2002
17,035 Posts
Does anyone have a simulator with helis on it that is any good. I would love to borrow it if you do. Would even rent it for a while. Would be happy to make the Corsair listed above part of the deal.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:13 PM
American Fork, UT
Joined Dec 2001
159 Posts
Hey guys, I need to clean up some more stuff. So I'll sweeten the deal on my Unicorn and throw in another plane, motor, and speed control. First $150 takes my Unicorn and this U2 glider (6 foot wingspan), the two motors on the glider, two 400 motors for the 'Corn, a 35amp speed control, and two 1950 packs and the GP1100 pack. Just add your own receiver, everything else needed to fly goes with the planes. I won't sell the glider seperate, both planes can use the same gear.
Old Sep 05, 2005, 03:35 PM
Herriman, Utah
Joined Aug 2005
49 Posts
For Trade: Got a MP3 player, 512 Mb Ipod Shuffle that is out of box and has been registered but never been used. Looking to trade for a Formosa or a good second plane. Let me know if anyone has something that would work.
Electric_D is offline Find More Posts by Electric_D
Old Sep 13, 2005, 02:41 PM
American Fork, UT
Joined Dec 2001
159 Posts
Anyone has a Hitec 555 laying around? Need one for a Focus III radio, negative shift if I remember right.
Old Oct 30, 2005, 02:52 PM
Joined May 2002
17,035 Posts
ALL ITEMS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moved to here
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436890

Tanic 10-12 C Constant discharge lipos w/ Tanic Taps
3 cell 1550
3 cell 2220
3 cell 830

Also am selling my dearly beloved 3D foamy F-18. I thought the jet thing would do it for me but it just doesnt do anything for me. Flies great on brushed or brushless. I ran a Himax 2025-4200 on it and it did just fine even though I had it geared wrong the whole time. Did not realize I had the 4.1 instead of the 6.6 gearbox on it. Never crashed. Will leave the servos installed as if I take them out they would be nearly impossible to get in. Just need a battery, motor, receiver, and ESC and you flying.
Looking to get $70.00 for plane & 3 servos. Or $35.00 w/o servos.

If no one wants I will put on the 4 sale forum shortly and add shipping. If you would like to do a trade for anything let me know. Dont really need much though other than less planes. Well I could always use the foam listed above.
Last edited by JONBOYLEMON; Jul 04, 2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old Nov 01, 2005, 03:18 PM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
9,154 Posts
I need to unclutter my shop.

Himax 2025/4100 with an installed new shaft and a spare new shaft. In a metal gear box with the different gear sets. Wobbly prop adapter This is the motor that is popular in the GWS warbirds. $50.

Thunder power 11.1 volt 2100 lipo. Very little use. Cost $80 will take $40.

I have 4 XE2 Combat wings that are all flyable with 400 brushed motors and with or without servos. These planes are about the size of a Unicorn and fly well and are the planes I taught my sons to fly on. They would be competitive with the brushless upgrade $30 each without servos. $50 with.

I have 4x 35 amp brushed speed controllers that are about the size of a CC25 brushless. I have used them in the Combat wings. I think I paid $35 each for them, Iwill sell them for $20 each.

I have a GWS Slow Stick in good condition, flown very little $20.

I have 3 older Futaba Attack gold stickered AM radios and 1 six channel gold series ham radio that I have not used for a while. I did put new batteries in them a while ago. I have some extra recievers and servos. They have had elevon mixing added in the transmitters.

I have several glow motors sized 61 PDP, and 45s that I am willing to sell.

I have several older planes that i might give away.

Lee
Lee is offline Find More Posts by Lee
Old Nov 03, 2005, 09:30 AM
Joined May 2002
17,035 Posts
Just a note guys about the batteries I listed above. I am getting a lot of out of state request for these batteries and am going to move this to the main 4 sale page tomorrow if no one local is interested. Really wanted to find a good local home for them "Not sure why" but I though there would be more interest as these are great batteries. Let me know quick as I will edit post & delete it here once I move it so I dont have any conflicts.
Old Nov 16, 2005, 10:02 AM
Herriman, Utah
Joined Aug 2005
49 Posts
Lee,

Do you have any details or pics on the Slow Stick? I may have some interest

Dave
Electric_D is offline Find More Posts by Electric_D
Old Nov 16, 2005, 10:21 AM
Utah Flyers
Farmington, UT
Joined Dec 2004
1,638 Posts
I have a jr max 4 on like new on channel 25 $35 dollars or trade for brushless motor or lipos or plane or whatever. Just have no use for the radio. Purchased it for 35 for my brother but he decided he would rather save up his money for a bl motor on his wing. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!
natetanr is offline Find More Posts by natetanr
Old Nov 26, 2005, 02:29 PM
Accomplished RCNewb
Provo, Utah
Joined Nov 2004
788 Posts
Anyone have a WW that they're willing to sell to me?
Im so confused on building my own i could die!
lol thanks
fflyer
freedomflyer is offline Find More Posts by freedomflyer