HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:50 PM
Hit Me! Please!
Provo, UT
Joined Jan 2005
3,989 Posts
Realflight G3.5 --- SOLD!!!!!

I'm selling my Realflight G3.5 flight sim. Comes with everything including the original box and foam packing. 3 CD's, Controller, 3 adapter cords and instruction sheet. When you purchase I'll give you the password it is registered under, so you can update the registration to include your own information. Several have recently sold on the main RC Group board for $100-105. I'd like $100. Please reply here, or PM me. If no one in our local area is interested, I'll move it over to the main for sale area.

Jeff

EDIT: 12/31/07
I sold the sim on the RCGroups For Sale section.

Thanks.
jwjohnson is offline Find More Posts by jwjohnson
Last edited by jwjohnson; Dec 31, 2007 at 02:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2007, 09:47 AM
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,385 Posts
Jeff,

How realistic do you think the sim really is? I have tried some in hobby shops and thought it was too easy.
nageotte is offline Find More Posts by nageotte
Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hit Me! Please!
Provo, UT
Joined Jan 2005
3,989 Posts
Nothing is the same as flying outside, but it is very good. Great for practicing manuvers you don't feel ready to risk a plane on. Also nice when the weather is lousy.
jwjohnson is offline Find More Posts by jwjohnson
Old Dec 28, 2007, 05:21 PM
Crash happens! :)
Utah
Joined Jun 2002
2,182 Posts
Arrow is offline Find More Posts by Arrow
Last edited by Arrow; May 15, 2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old Jan 02, 2008, 10:43 PM
Sink? Circling now to confirm.
United States, UT, American Fork
Joined May 2002
17,095 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=005

If anyone wants one of these let me know. I have 4 more to sell and you could save a grundle if I did not have to ship it. If your kids have Geotrax you will like this set. $10.00 delivered to AD on a Saturday.
JONBOYLEMON is offline Find More Posts by JONBOYLEMON
Old Jan 02, 2008, 11:32 PM
Suspended Account
Roosevelt UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,982 Posts
Hey guys, ive got a heavily used 30 sized century fiberglass scale body (twin start) and it has some kyosho concept 30 main frame and head in it. it needs a little bit of work, new windsheild set...and good news! if you like the eagles, this body is for you! I dont want anything for it, except someone to come get it out of my way!
Eeeeky is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky
Old Jan 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
Crash happens! :)
Utah
Joined Jun 2002
2,182 Posts
Arrow is offline Find More Posts by Arrow
Last edited by Arrow; Apr 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2008, 12:59 AM
UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,624 Posts
I have a few planes for sale.. Here is the link,
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=150

Thanks,
Jon
morphs is offline Find More Posts by morphs
Old Mar 30, 2008, 12:33 PM
Joined Jun 2001
343 Posts
I have 4 large lipos I haven't been able to figure out what to do with. They are in the 6-8 Ah range. I can't remember off hand exactly the size, but they are not high discharge cells so they aren't much good for planes as they weigh to much. I am moving soon and don't really want to move them if I'm not going to use them. If you have a good use for them let me know, and I'll see if I can get them to you.
nybpete is offline Find More Posts by nybpete
Old Apr 07, 2008, 11:26 AM
Pleasant Grove, UT
Joined Feb 2006
184 Posts
Just thought I would Share.

Spektrum has a deal going that if you buy a transmitter and purchase extra receivers with it then for every extra receiver you buy you can send it for an extra free receiver (Up to 2) -- So, currently you can get the new DX6i + 4 extra receivers for around $270.

Well, I thought I put this in the hot deals thread. Sorry.
kevin_mic is offline Find More Posts by kevin_mic
Last edited by kevin_mic; Apr 07, 2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old Apr 09, 2008, 11:19 AM
Pleasant Grove, UT
Joined Feb 2006
184 Posts
I have a spektrum receiver AR6000 that I have never used and would like to sell for $40. Let me know if anyone has any interest.
kevin_mic is offline Find More Posts by kevin_mic
Old Apr 14, 2008, 09:39 PM
UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,624 Posts
Anybody need a good front yard jet?? I am selling my good ol' AeroSport.
It is ready to fly. just add an x-tal and go..

It comes with;
Airframe
2, hs55 servos
Hitec 5 rx
ThunderBird 18 controller
1320 3s prolite
CustomCdr single prop jet motor with an apc 6x4 prop(not shown in pic)

This plane has never been crashed and has outstanding performance. the all up weight is just over 10 oz. It has 2:1 thrust to weight for unlimited vertical and a top speed of about 70 mph.. Here is a link to some video showing it's slow flight and vertical performance..
http://www.kingsnake.com/nvreptiles/.../aerosport.wmv

All this would be around $250 if bought new.
Asking $140.

Thanks,
Jon
morphs is offline Find More Posts by morphs
Old Apr 15, 2008, 02:31 AM
Joined Jun 2001
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybpete
I have 4 large lipos I haven't been able to figure out what to do with. They are in the 6-8 Ah range. I can't remember off hand exactly the size, but they are not high discharge cells so they aren't much good for planes as they weigh to much. I am moving soon and don't really want to move them if I'm not going to use them. If you have a good use for them let me know, and I'll see if I can get them to you.
Lipos are gone.
nybpete is offline Find More Posts by nybpete
Old Apr 18, 2008, 08:00 PM
New guy on the block
Utah
Joined Jan 2008
14 Posts
For Sale: Esky 4 channel transmitter with RX and V-Tail mixer

For Sale: Esky 4 channel transmitter with RX and V-Tail mixer

Awhile back I bought myself a heli and it came with this TX and RX. I immediately switched the 4-in-1 out for my own RX and so I seperated the 3-in-1 from the old RX so I could use it with mine.

Then I put heat shrink on the RX and saved it for a later project. However, time has run out and so I am selling off this TX, RX, and tossing in a new V-Tail mixer for the buyer. The TX and RX both come with crystals and are on channel 35 and from what I have read they are negative shift. Also it appears that the previous owner modified the throttle for smooth operation so it doesn't ratchet, though it if desired can easily be enabled.

I have tested the TX/RX and they work fine. I have not tested the V-Tail mixer as it is still sealed in its package but will test at buyers request.

Asking: (No longer available)
EDIT: I no longer have time to sell this, I have put it into storage and will probably use it when I get back in two years.
Sea Shadow is offline Find More Posts by Sea Shadow
Last edited by Sea Shadow; Apr 23, 2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2008, 04:41 AM
Flying Free
Utah
Joined Aug 2001
1,938 Posts
Needed:four 72 MHz antenna red flags and channel numbers

I am continuing with the wild wing combat setup for the scouts, and I can't find at the two LHS any of the Red 72 MHz flags or Channel numbers that clip onto the antennas. I need ten of these if anyone has them just lying around. I also need one more Hitech Tx charger, if anyone has a spare.
Thanks, Eric
erashby is offline Find More Posts by erashby
Last edited by erashby; Apr 29, 2008 at 03:34 PM.