HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mefly2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2002, 09:42 AM
New York Mills, MN
Joined Jan 2002
647 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
F/S Cockpitmaster Flight Sim w/JR interface

FOR SALE:

Cockpitmaster Flight sim. w/ JR interface. Has original box.

$65 shipped
mefly2 is offline Find More Posts by mefly2
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2002, 10:42 PM
New York Mills, MN
Joined Jan 2002
647 Posts
This price is OBO, of course. New w/interface is $75 plus shipping

I would like to sell because I cannot use it on my computer (Windows XP). Interface doesn't work.
Old Apr 07, 2002, 01:35 AM
New York Mills, MN
Joined Jan 2002
647 Posts
I know..bump, bump:)

I will consider any reasonable offers, It is a pretty nice sim, maybe not as good as RF, but neither is the cost.

This sim works fine on XP using keyboard or a joystick, I just want to get one that I can use my tx with. Sim should work good on anything else. Comes w/several planes, including Pico stick, Pico Cub, and Zagi, an electric C-130 also. You can also download several new planes free from CM website. If no one wants it, I'll probably go to e-bay.
Old Apr 07, 2002, 06:44 AM
I ain't got it!!!
USA, SC, Spartanburg
Joined Apr 2001
867 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Silly Questions

me2fly,
Do you have a box big enough to ship the flight simulator, or will cut it in half in order to "sended" it?
Also, does the flight simulator have a setting for simulating a plane that has been cut in half and epoxied back together?

Thanks,
Adam

PS - How's the progress on the reconstruction of the "NAU-TY?"
Flying Low is offline Find More Posts by Flying Low
Old Apr 07, 2002, 08:40 AM
New York Mills, MN
Joined Jan 2002
647 Posts

Well, I already broke it three peices and crushed the original box down to about the size of an orange, had to drive over it a couple times with my 4-wheeler to do it, but don't worry, I'll sended some epoxy and packing tape, should only take about ten minutes to fix....plus, after all the work I did for you as a favor, I now raised the price to $384.92 for my trouble.

I sendedededed it 2months ago, it should show up never, thanks.

(I'll get you back, Adam... )
Last edited by mefly2; Apr 07, 2002 at 08:43 AM.
Closed Thread