HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jetmex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2005, 12:20 PM
Humble, TX
Joined Dec 2003
138 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Yippee!
Cleaning out the shop...

Still working on cleaning out the shop for the new projects, help me out!

1. Graupner Piper Cub ARF. Assembled, 72 inch wingspan, has been flown, good condition. Will come with a Saito 56 four stroke and five Futaba standard servos. Add your receiver and fly. $300 picked up in NE Houston.

2. Hangar 9 Aresti ARF. Assembled, 58 inch wingspan, has been flown. Airframe only, no engine or radio, good condition. $100 picked up in NE Houston. SOLD!!

3. Aerotech profile Hawker Hurricane. Assembled, obeche sheeted foam construction, 55 inch wingspan for 40-46 2 strokes. Cartwheeled while taxiing in gusty winds and cracked the fuselage aft of the cockpit on the right side. Wing is not removable. I still don't feel like fixing it, so come take it off my hands! Airframe only, no radio or engine. $45 picked up in NE Houston.

4. GWS Pico Stick F. Assembled, foam contruction, wingspan is about 32 inches. Will come with stock motor, gearbox and an APC 9-6 slow flyer prop. Some minor hangar rash from moving it around the shop. I don't fly her anymore so she's just collecting dust. No radio or electronics, $35 picked up in NE Houston.

5. SPAD Debonair trainer. New, 65 inch Coroplast wing, gutter pipe fuselage, Coro tail surfaces. Got it all framed up and never finished it, now don't need it. Airframe only, no engine or radio. $35 picked up in NE Houston.

6. Brian Taylor Spitfire XIV plans and accessories: 1 complete set of rolled plans, some cut out templates, fiberglass cowling, canopy and 4 1/2 inch aluminum spinner. 69 inch wingspan. Not going to get to it anytime soon. $95 shipped.

7. Three rolls of monocote: 1. Aluminum, NIP unopened...$12 shipped 2. Orange, about five feet left on the roll....$10 shipped 3. Aluminum, about four feet left on the roll......$8 shipped All three for $30 shipped.

May consider trades for electric scale warbirds, electric accessories (brushless motors, speed controls, etc.), or PSS/foamy warbird slopers (I've always wanted to try that... ) on everything except the Cub and Aresti (I'm listing those for a friend). Drop me a line and let me know what you have. I don't want to ship the airplanes, the cost would be excessive. I'll meet you within a 75-80 mile radius of Humble, TX or within the Houston area to deliver. Photos of everything available on request, just email or PM me.

Thanks for looking!
jetmex is offline Find More Posts by jetmex
Last edited by jetmex; Apr 22, 2005 at 01:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2005, 01:26 PM
Humble, TX
Joined Dec 2003
138 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Aresti is sold pending funds.
jetmex is offline Find More Posts by jetmex
Closed Thread