HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Villious, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 09:17 AM
Newport News, Virginia
Joined Jan 2004
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale: New Superfly Twin Kit - Everthing you need minus a radio.

This is the "Superfly Twin" from www.superflyrc.com

The only thing I have done with this kit is glue the two wing halves together and shape the canopy. It comes with everything you need to fly, minus the radio.

Comes with:
- Superfly twin kit
- 2 Hitech HS-55 servos
- 2 motors, plus and extra
- GWS speed controller
- GWS receiver
- 2 Thunder Power 10-12C Lithium Polymer 7.4V 2s 2100mAh batteries (never used) I paid $50 each just for the batteries
- Lots of extra props
- Micro Antenna
- Tube of glue for the foam

I'm asking $150.00

If you go to www.superfly.com, you can see pictures of the completed plane, plus videos.

I have an ad over at RCU you can look at also: http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=91329

Also, you can see pictures at: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...iew=thumbs&ck=

Please let me know if you have any questions or make me an offer.
Villious is offline Find More Posts by Villious
Last edited by Villious; Apr 20, 2005 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I forgot to add the servo's
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2005, 06:59 PM
Newport News, Virginia
Joined Jan 2004
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Anyone? This is a very nice kit!
Villious is offline Find More Posts by Villious
Closed Thread