HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Michael Heer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2005, 12:06 PM
Ohio Wapak
Joined Feb 2002
3,710 Posts
I want to buy a warbird that is good to take off using wheels....Corsair is a good plane for this but before I spend My money on one is there any other warplanes going to come out????
thor4944 is offline Find More Posts by thor4944
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2005, 03:38 PM
Always right
Chicago
Joined Feb 2003
5,924 Posts
I wont some good ducted fans, and hope that news about them will be posted here really soon now!
Hovertime is offline Find More Posts by Hovertime
Old Nov 01, 2005, 04:08 PM
Insert Witty Comment
Canberra, Australia
Joined Dec 2003
1,028 Posts
Im also sweating on decent ducted fans from GWS.
My EDF55 are junk due to the fact that you cant remove the hub without wrecking the unit.
A Decent EDF with proper parts that take brushless will sell very well Mr lin. Also, a nice gws EDF jet would be sweet!
Suntzu is offline Find More Posts by Suntzu
Old Nov 01, 2005, 06:20 PM
Always right
Chicago
Joined Feb 2003
5,924 Posts
SINGLE fan jet please!!!
Hovertime is offline Find More Posts by Hovertime
Old Nov 04, 2005, 01:05 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,443 Posts
The Nuremberg Toy Fair in 2006 is coming.

The Nuremberg Toy Fair in 2006 is coming. We're going to attend it, and our booth no. is H7-E28. Should you also will show up there or attend it. Please let me know. You are pretty much welcome to drop by our booth or schedule a meeting with our exhibition staff.

If you are interested in scheduling a meeting, please fill in the following and send it back by fax or e-mail no later than January 15th (Monday). Will confirm the meeting to you before Jan. 21th (date, time, location, telephone number etc.).

FYI, please check http://www.spielwarenmesse.de/ for information of the Toy Fair (Feb. 02 - Feb. 07, 2006).

Your kind attention and early reply would be most appreciated.
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Nov 05, 2005, 01:53 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,443 Posts
Mr. Wenzhang Liu has just joint with GWS China.

Mr. Wenzhang Liu has just joint with GWS China.

He was the F3A pilot in China national team member during 1964~. Also act as an FAI judge, service in China Aero Model Association Chief of the board commitee till retired in 3 years ago.

A lot of China's FAI pilots were instructed by him.

I hope GWS China may hire more China top gun pilots joint with our RD team to make more best FAI, TOC class aerobatic airplanes.
Old Nov 09, 2005, 04:37 AM
mulhouse,France
Joined Nov 2005
9 Posts
Hello everybody!!
I have two questions for Mr Lin...

Do you plan to sell your own speed controllers for brushless motors, and what would be the price for one???

An other little question, when do you think your BL motors will be available in France???

thanks!!!

François.
fonck is offline Find More Posts by fonck
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:34 PM
Woohoohoohoohoo! AGAIN!!
Manly Vale, Australia
Joined Aug 2003
119 Posts
Just before Christmas two years ago there was a thread posted by Mr. Lin polling the group about what kind of planes they'd like to see GWS produce in the future, a wish list of sorts.
The thread ended up being very popular, and one of the more requested planes was the P-38 Lightning.
Has anyone heard any news regarding R&D for P-38? Perhaps it's not a feasible foam model?
Randori is offline Find More Posts by Randori
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:51 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randori
Just before Christmas two years ago there was a thread posted by Mr. Lin polling the group about what kind of planes they'd like to see GWS produce in the future, a wish list of sorts.
The thread ended up being very popular, and one of the more requested planes was the P-38 Lightning.
Has anyone heard any news regarding R&D for P-38? Perhaps it's not a feasible foam model?
I am sure if you perform a search you can dig up that thread. Yes, I do recall that thread and the P-38 was one of them. Heck, if Molt Models can produce a nice balsa P-38 with IPS power then, I am sure GWS can with improved injected foam....

How about it Mr. Lin?????

guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Old Nov 10, 2005, 01:49 PM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,789 Posts
Sorry guys we seem to be forgetting the purpose of this sticky - a reminder of post#1 in this thread

"New GWS Announcement/Tracking thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the suggestion of an Ezone member I am creating this new sticky thread for GWS to announce when new planes are in production, being shipped or have arrived and are being distributed in the US or any place else they want to announce. After seeing about 50 different posts asking when the Formosa II will be available of the P-40. It was suggested that having one main place right in the front of the site where people could look could cut down on a lot of threads asking the same question. This will only be helpful if GWS uses this thread and people don't fill it with lots of posts asking the same question.[U] Now that the China plant has employees and are training them to produce kits we will hopefully hear about some of these projects progressing. Moderator Mike"
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
Old Nov 26, 2005, 12:50 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,443 Posts
GWS Cargotrans JETs Twin EDF55s or Quad EDF50s

GWS Cargotrans JETs Version should be avalible soon.

All the kits parts are stock, just need artwork of manual... You can also DIY by using a GWS Cargotrans SG version, add on the EDFs units.

http://www.gwsus.com/english/product...rans_edf_t.htm

http://www.gwsus.com/english/product...rans_edf_q.htm
Old Nov 26, 2005, 01:04 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,443 Posts
GWS 28mm BL motors for GWS EDF75

We did not have time to check GWS 28mm BL motors with GWS EDF75, but will do it ASAP.

2815 ( short 400 )$30
2825 ( long 480 ) $35

Hope this will help.
Old Dec 05, 2005, 03:08 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,537 Posts
*****GWS Counter-Rotating Rotor Blades*****

Dear Roger Lombard, Friends and Customers,

We are pleased to inform you that GWS has a new innovated product: GWS Counter-Rotating Rotor Blades. It is available now. In additional to Regular Rotor Blade, flyers and LHS have one once choice.

It’s good news for advanced flyers & for dealers selling helicopters or autogyros airplanes. With expertise in designing and manufacturing propellers, GWS just created this innovation for you. This innovation is new series of the Main Rotor Blades.

l Counter Rotating for your special need.
l More efficient in power with best performance.
l Two selections: Regular/Counter-Rotating Rotor.
l New Design from the company know propeller most.
l Black Rotor is the High Performance Version.

Counter-Rotating Main Rotor Blades: GWHPS004 (Gray)
Counter-Rotating Main Rotor Blades: GWHPS005 (Black)

Main Rotor Blades: GWHPS001 (Gray)
Main Rotor Blades: GWHPS002 (Black)

We appreciate the opportunity of doing business with you and welcome your comments & suggestions that allow us to further improve our operations or products. We will try to keep you updated about GWS product and information. If you are interested in this new product, please contact your GWS sales representatives or email to export@gws.com.tw.

Ray

I will post the new product info here. Roger, I did copy you.
RAY GWS is offline Find More Posts by RAY GWS
Last edited by RAY GWS; Dec 05, 2005 at 03:17 AM.
Old Dec 05, 2005, 02:11 PM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,789 Posts
[QUOTE=RAY GWS]Dear Roger Lombard, Friends and Customers,

Hey Ray, I hope that doesn't mean you see me as someone who is neither friend nor customer I hope I'm both but btw I don't have any helis

Best wishes Roger
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
Old Dec 05, 2005, 05:50 PM
Joined Jul 2004
1,537 Posts
[QUOTE=Roger Lombard]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY GWS
Dear Roger Lombard, Friends and Customers,

Hey Ray, I hope that doesn't mean you see me as someone who is neither friend nor customer I hope I'm both but btw I don't have any helis

Best wishes Roger
Hi Roger,

I just let you know that I still remember the feedback you gave to us.

Thanks.

Ray
RAY GWS is offline Find More Posts by RAY GWS