HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 01, 2002, 06:24 PM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Jun 2001
2,213 Posts
My CP Piccolo is back in action:)

Hello

I finally got my fiberglass Hornet blades in and attached them with no modifications. I did have to add negative collective to make the blade angle 0 degrees, but that was a no brainer I held my Piccolo and let it spool up and it tracked perfectly.

The stock Hornet blades with no added weight and my CP Piccolo is really responsive, but it is still stable enugh.

I did take it outside and flew it. I managed to tip her over 3 times(the skids would get stuck in the grass). Each time I just picked her up and flew some more. There was no damage. Man my heli is tough, and it helps to have blades that are not really weighted. On a good note, the heli flew very well.

Here is a Picture.

Ill try to get flying pictures but no one was home when I decided to fly the Pic

Carlo
Eco8gator is offline Find More Posts by Eco8gator
to remove ads between posts