SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Steven Horney, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 01, 2002, 07:04 PM
Joined Jan 1999
419 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
FS: Kyosho PBY Catalina

I have a lightly damaged Kyosho PBY Catalina ARF for sale. Early flights proved trying, but after I lightened it by dropping to 9 cells and micro gear, it was a very nice flyer (land, snow, and water). Unfortunately, my speed control locked everything up during a landing, causing it to come in at a steeper than desired angle. It bounced hard off the pavement, then landed on the snow. It came out of it pretty well, but there are several cracks in the fuselage and the plywood fuselage support under the wing pylon broke. One wing tip has a small hole, and one of the wing strut supports is loose in the wing. The gel coating was almost undamaged, however. Someone who can work with fiberglass can get this plane back into shape quickly (I'm too many projects behind). I can take some digital pictures if someone is interested. It would be a very good glow flyer (how it was originally designed), or I could leave it wired up for e-power. I am planning to be at Toledo this Friday and Saturday, so I would prefer to be able to transfer it there and save the shipping, if possible (it's big!).

I currently have 4 HS-81 servos installed. $100 w/out servos, $170 with servos.

Thank you!

Steve
Steven Horney is offline Find More Posts by Steven Horney
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread