Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 06, 2005, 02:27 PM
Joined Apr 2005
1 Posts
BR Stoped working all of a sudden

My BR has surived many crashes and I've completed several of the modifications talked about in this fourm. Just yesterday I was flying and had a minor crash, trying to land on a table I caught the edge and it fliped over and hit the floor. since then I have been able to get any responce form it at all. I dont' see where any wires have come off, I don't see any missing components and no burn marks on the board. it won't do a thing, dead in teh water so to speak. Could I have knocked it out of frequiency or something? Does anyone have any suggerstions. It's been flying so well!

Thanks.
szeto is offline Find More Posts by szeto
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 06, 2005, 06:59 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Szeto:
Are the Motors working at all or trying to work. You might want to get out your Multimeter to make sure power is actually getting to everything. If it is completely dead you might have a bad board, I would check that battery & also for any wire that may be severed but hanging on by a thread, they're very thin.

Good Luck

Mike
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
Old Apr 06, 2005, 10:14 PM
Infinitisqrd
Hilo, Hawaii
Joined Dec 2004
1,210 Posts
There have been a few comments about the switch on the board going south for the winter. Definitely do the the multimeter thing. It's very difficult to diagnose any problems from long distance, without knowing a little more information. The chance of knocking things off frequency are nil to none

Also check your Tx. Just one bad solder joint in the innards can shut you down.

You are, of course , sure you're properly arming the BR, as described in the instructions ?

Aloha, Steve

An afterthought ~ There is a fuse incorporated in the small PCB that is part of the battery. If you get no voltage from the battery, that could be your problem.
Steve Shepard is offline Find More Posts by Steve Shepard