Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 06, 2005, 07:23 AM View Post
Larry Jolly
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Larry Jolly edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Apr 06, 2005, 06:17 PM
Brisbane Australia
Joined Nov 2003
797 Posts
Larry,

I feel your pain. I have dealt with Sean twice and had long delays both times. Both orders were shipped but required constant calls. Give him a call on +1407 (310) 6411 (thats the number I use from Australia so you will have to remove +1 and replace with whatever is needed for internal calls in the US) as I found a pleasent call often unstuck the process.

Paitence is not only a virtue but a requirement when dealing with Sean.

Michael
mjdoz is offline Find More Posts by mjdoz
Old Apr 06, 2005, 11:06 PM
www.toddsmodels.com
North Bend, WA.
Joined Apr 2000
1,832 Posts
Hope it goes well for you Larry, you don't deserve this kind of nonsense!

While I don't know Larry or Dr Paul MacCready personally they have been in the model/aviation industry for a long time and they would be good friends to have! I respect both of them very much!

Todd
www.toddsmodels.com
Todd Long is offline Find More Posts by Todd Long
Old Apr 07, 2005, 12:34 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,198 Posts
Quote:
While I don't know Larry or Dr Paul MacCready personally they have been in the model/aviation industry for a long time and they would be good friends to have! I respect both of them very much!
Indeed!
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old Apr 09, 2005, 11:20 AM
My other TX is a P4000.
USA, VA, Raphine
Joined Sep 2002
2,254 Posts
Search RC Groups. There is plenty of information on how to contact the local authorities and their pertinent contact information in Mr. Kinkade's district.

-joedy
Joedy is offline Find More Posts by Joedy
Old Apr 09, 2005, 08:33 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,771 Posts
With all the negative comments about Kinkades way of doing business I'm suprised anyone would want to buy anything from him. I'm also suprised nobody's paid him a "personal visit" to straighten him out.
Usta Bee is offline Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Old Apr 10, 2005, 07:01 AM
Oslo Fornebu, Norway
Joined Sep 2004
71 Posts
Why Is Sean Kinkade Still Getting This Support From The Ornithopter Group - His Reputation Should Be Broadcast Far And Wide....
Celtic-Griffin is offline Find More Posts by Celtic-Griffin
Old Apr 10, 2005, 07:17 AM
Oslo Fornebu, Norway
Joined Sep 2004
71 Posts
Hei all you guys out there - remember the earlier threads...

"Sean Kinkade - I want my money back now"...and...

"Still a Problem with Sean Kinkade"

well as a result I threatened to file a complaint to the police in Apopka/Florida...

Guess what, HE FOOLED ME AGAIN, Feb 02 he e-mailed me and said that my order for one Slow Hawl and three Park Hawk's, pre-paid in November 2003, was shipped that day - NO BIRDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED...

Today I tried to e-mail him to insist on a response within 48 hours - THE MAN IS NOW HIDING BEHIND A FIREWALL and only accepts e-mails from his own approved address list...

HIS WEBSITE HAS QUITE SUDDENLY (and perhaps conveniently) BEEN REMOVED FROM THE WEB...

Sean Kinkade, I know you will read this - you have 24 hours and that is Norwegian time - DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR...
Celtic-Griffin is offline Find More Posts by Celtic-Griffin
Old Apr 16, 2005, 02:54 AM
Semper Fly--Pro-Bro #2095
Greenville, S.C.
Joined Dec 2004
480 Posts
woa...so much for my interest in getting one from the zone. What other companies make some high quality birds?
Merkaba is offline Find More Posts by Merkaba