Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 31, 2005, 05:35 PM
fremont, CA
Joined May 2004
6 Posts
Looking for flying sites (parkflyers) in San Mateo, CA

I have just moved from Fremont(CA) across the bay to San Mateo . Fremont had a lot of nice big fields where I could fly my Slowstick and EStarter. I was wondering if anyone flys parkfliers in San Mateo/Foster City area. Going down to Sunnyvale/Saratoga or across the bridge back to Fremont is an option, but for a quick flight is there a suitable field closeby?
Thanks in advance!!
FremontKids is offline Find More Posts by FremontKids
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:14 AM
San Mateo, CA
Joined Aug 2008
34 Posts
I fly mine at baseball and soccer feilds mostly, but i haven't found anything too special. Some of the good ones are fiesta gardens, the los prados soccer feild, and burlinegame high school's baseball feild (although it says you shouldn't fly, i've never been coaght). Most of these just have grass, so it's a good idea to take the landing gear off, but if it can take off from dirt, your good!
sanmateoflyer is offline Find More Posts by sanmateoflyer