HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 29, 2005, 12:32 PM
Joined Mar 2005
56 Posts
Great service from http://www.electricflight.co.uk/

Hi,
Just before I begin, I am in no way connected to the company at all, just a happy customer putting credit where it is due.

I bought a himax motor for my zoom from the guys at http://www.electricflight.co.uk/

Unfortunitly after a few days the motor had seezed as if a bearing had failed.

Well, i emailed Paul Evans from electricflight.co.uk, and his service and quick replies were very welcome. Got an appology and they said send straight back for a replacement. Even over the bank holiday weekend they managed to email me back, confirming it was faulty and offered to put a replacement in the post for me.

It was just the great friendly service that really hit me, so thought i would share my experiences here.

I highly recommend this small company.

Cheers, Wayne.
waynekinney is offline Find More Posts by waynekinney
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2005, 01:57 PM
Stratford upon Avon
Joined Jul 2004
2,502 Posts
I've bought quite a bit of stuff from electricflight and they have always shipped FAST.

The one problem that I has was a PolyQuest PCM Guard 2S that went pop after a month or two of use. They were more than helpful in replacing it... but I had to wait as they were out of stock.
That's probably my biggest gripe ... stock is hit and miss - but at least you can tell from the web site.
I just bought a couple of 3S PQ packs for my Trex and they had none in stock (and none coming soon) so I ended up having to go elsewhere (US).
ukgroucho is offline Find More Posts by ukgroucho