HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Eddie P, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:03 AM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,022 Posts
I need a PDF for an F22 pusher Please!

My zip files arent working and need a PDF file for an F-22 pusher. Thanks Guys!
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 08:20 AM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,188 Posts
There are several F-22 model threads just down below from here, and none of the plans are zipped. Is there any one in particular you are looking for?

Pat
crxmanpat is offline Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Mar 03, 2012, 12:58 PM
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
There are several F-22 model threads just down below from here, and none of the plans are zipped. Is there any one in particular you are looking for?

Pat

Thanks Pat. I found some I'm gonna try out of $ tree foam. Thanks
Old Mar 03, 2012, 01:52 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,553 Posts
Anyone in here have experience with the rcfoamfighters F22?
Razors edge 29 is offline Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Apr 07, 2012, 11:13 PM
A Texan abroad
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNAF View Post
Nice Yak! Keep the plans comming! Great thread!
torque roll is offline Find More Posts by torque roll
Old Apr 08, 2012, 05:43 AM
Got Foam?
United States, TN, Greeneville
Joined Sep 2011
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhumormarc View Post
My zip files arent working and need a PDF file for an F-22 pusher. Thanks Guys!
Try one of the late Dekan plans. My DT foam one fly's better than any jet I have ever built.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740049
mjcmyers is online now Find More Posts by mjcmyers
Last edited by mjcmyers; Apr 09, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 12:14 AM
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,022 Posts
oh yeah!

that's exactly what I did! i added a second layer on top in front of the motor and Tripled the fuse with the center piece triangle d out and a bamboo skewer for rigidity. I crashed the first one then built a second and now I just got done rebuilding the nose after a rough landing from an abrupt wind gust. fast jet on a 3s 850mah nano tech! 20A esc and a 1500kv spinning a cut down 1080 prop. I guess It gets about 50mph with unlimited vert. I'll switch to a 2s900 20c lipo for more relaxed flights. I built these with $tree foam and gorilla glue.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 09:28 AM
Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
753 Posts
hey lockey,
for an easy to build, flies slow, epp foam (which means you can repeatably crash and fly) prop-in-slot pusher p/jet, check out dekans f-22 build in the scratchbuilt foamies thread ---- http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740049

michael clyde
mchldpy is offline Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Apr 30, 2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: cuz
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:12 AM
Watt Waster
Joined Oct 2010
1,831 Posts
First Time Builder/RC Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchldpy View Post
hey lockey, for an easy to build, flies slow, ... check out dekans f-22 build in the scratchbuilt foamies thread ---- http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740049
michael clyde
That might be a little bit more building than desired. If that is true, why not go with a simple delta design? Not much to them as profile builds. Cut out a triangle and you have the wing. Cut out a smaller triangle and you have the rudder. Look about in the threads and you can find near a dozen options to guide you along. The basic profile delta designs can be cut out and glued up in an hour or two. Mount the motor and other electronics might take a few hours. Of course it is best to place the electronics so no additional weight is needed for the best COG. I will post one example, but you can search out many more.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...impl+slo+delta
Tsavah is offline Find More Posts by Tsavah
Old Apr 30, 2012, 02:55 PM
Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
753 Posts
tsavah,
the man just built and flew a polaris so i don't think dekans f-22 is out of his scope plus, it's kind of what he asked for, kind of. have you actually looked at dekans/firetrappe's plans? when you answered his post initially you gave him 19 examples and 4.5 paragraphs of what he didn't ask for, an easy to build, slowwwww flying, p-i-t-slot p/jet.

but, i could be wrong
btw-
nice collection of cartoon fliers
mchldpy is offline Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Apr 30, 2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: usual reasons
Old Apr 30, 2012, 05:49 PM
Watt Waster
Joined Oct 2010
1,831 Posts
You May Be Right - Guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchldpy View Post
tsavah, ... it's kind of what he asked for, kind of. ... an easy to build, slowwwww flying, p-i-t-slot p/jet. but, i could be wrong. btw- nice collection of cartoon fliers
I was thinking a simple delta looks like a park jet and there are some with the prop-n-slot option. I also asked if I was guessing correctly about his request. Maybe I got that wrong. Since I am an old, retired military type with a school teacher background, I do tend to get a bit wordy hoping to share as much information as possible. As to the cartoon flyers, many of them are the creations of others since mine are still on the building table. At the moment, I am focused on the Platz Glider design and what I might be able to do with it. Until next time.
Tsavah is offline Find More Posts by Tsavah
Old May 03, 2012, 06:11 PM
Mid-MI (Lansing)
Joined Sep 2010
67 Posts
Dupe darned it...
wheelzup is offline Find More Posts by wheelzup
Last edited by wheelzup; May 03, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old May 03, 2012, 06:23 PM
Mid-MI (Lansing)
Joined Sep 2010
67 Posts
Finally got the combination of a nice evening and a charged hat cam to shoot and share.
Originally had a very lightweight esc/battery (2s) combo but decided it was tail-heavy anyway so upgraded to a 30A esc and 3s 1800 to 2200 mah batts. More flying time and power to spare. Love the circus dog back-flips & palm launches. Love the plane.
Kind of long but enjoy
BTW... don't opt for the "get rid of the shake" . It does crazy things with your vid. I'll be back with vimeo.
Peaceful evening with the new F-22 (6 min 17 sec)
wheelzup is offline Find More Posts by wheelzup
Last edited by wheelzup; May 04, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old May 04, 2012, 04:48 AM
United States, FL, West Melbourne
Joined May 2011
1,577 Posts
I know, wrong thread. Anyone have a beginners build for an EDF jet? I know the plans are adaptable but I'm too simple minded for that. My son wants a jet and I don't want to buy a new one. He would like to try this as his first build
Rickflaguy is offline Find More Posts by Rickflaguy
Old May 08, 2012, 04:16 AM
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Aug 2011
985 Posts
Are there any plans on here of a 3mm/5mm corflute jet that would work with a 1500kv motor, 25a esc, 3s 1100mah 20c battery? I have a stack of it here about a foot high
scrubmonkey is offline Find More Posts by scrubmonkey