HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jkempthorne, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 29, 2002, 02:06 PM
Atlanta, GA
Joined Mar 2002
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: RealFlight G2 w/USB *SOLD*

*** SOLD *** Pending funds. Thanks.

This morning I went to my local Hobby Shop and just as I walked in the door they were unpacking the latest RealFlight G2 with USB Interlink controller. WHAT TIMING!

Mark, the manager, said that he expects all 12 copies to be gone before noon tomorrow...

Anyway, I rushed home with my latest purchase only to find another copy that I had ordered from Tower Hobbies.

WHAT TIMING!

My intent was to cancel the Tower order. It seems that Great Planes cut all the dealers orders in half to try to spread the latest version around...

I am selling a FACTORY SEALED RealFlight G2 w/USB Interlink delivered via FedEx for exactly what I paid Tower Hobbies $220.00.

I will accept only PayPal to ensure quick delivery.

First to respond gets it!

jkempthorne is offline Find More Posts by jkempthorne
Last edited by jkempthorne; Mar 29, 2002 at 09:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread