HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by vigorflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2005, 12:55 AM
United States, VA, Fredericksburg
Joined Jul 2004
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
2 micro heli's for sale

I have two micro helicopters for sale. The first is a complete Hummingbird (not sure the version). It only has a crack in the canopy and that is the only problem. It comes with a gws gyro, gws reciever, and the hummingboard. It also has a gws transmitter than only needs a matching crystal. There are two crystals with the reciever for this heli, and they are ch27 and ch29. I also have one and a half extra frames for the hummingbird and 2 sets of extra fixed pitch blades for both of them. I have the bird seed battery and charger for it also.
I also have a Esky Honeybee fixed pitch heli. This heli will require some parts to get it flying. It needs the main head block and tail blades. It also comes with all the electronics (one piece made together- reciever, ESC, and gyro) It comes with the controller that orginally comes with it, but it has a broken top element on the antenna. Both of the extra frames and blades will work on both of these helicopters. I have flown both and the Esky was given to a friend to learn on and after the first crash he gave up.
The biggest reason I am selling these is I have a raptor 50 that I want to made into a scale project and also I am looking to get realflight G2 or G3. If anyone is interested I am looking to get $125 for both of the heli's. I can work on the price if you are interested.
Thanks,
Eric

Please let me know what you have to trade!!!!!!!!
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/hodges/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/100_FUJI/DSCF0191.JPG[/IMG]
vigorflyer is offline Find More Posts by vigorflyer
Last edited by vigorflyer; Mar 24, 2005 at 01:05 AM. Reason: pictures
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2005, 02:40 AM
Joined Mar 2005
3 Posts
Pics

Do you have a picture
JesseMac is offline Find More Posts by JesseMac
Old Mar 24, 2005, 03:15 AM
Joined Jul 2004
17 Posts
trades

Also looking for barebones kits of hawk sport and hirobo shuttle zxx.
Thanks,
Eric
Old Mar 26, 2005, 04:21 PM
Joined Jul 2004
17 Posts
trades

I have had some decent offers, but I really am right now looking for these helicopters with NOTHING but the kit :hirobo shuttle plus (cheap one) or Hawk 4 or sport (same heli just stickers, cheap models).
Thanks,
Eric
Closed Thread