HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by maeu2003, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2005, 06:25 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
fs hitec eclipse with spectra + a bunch of extras price reduction

i have a like new hitec eclipse 7 channel tx with spectra modual. It comes with hitec 8 channel rx and rx batt.This thing looks like brand new i haven't even taken the screen protector off yet. it has about 4 cycles of the tx batt and 20 cycles on the rx batt. so you get
Hitec Eclipse 7ch Transmitter
Supreme 8 channel Receiver
#58207 8-cell 600mAh Transmitter Battery
4-cell 600mAh Receiver Battery ( it may be more like a 1000mah)
Heavy Duty Switch Harness still in packaging
Instruction manual
wall charger
only thing i don't have is origional box.
i will take $200 shipped conus. will ship world wide for extra.
and for $220 i will include a hitec 6 channel radio with an old futaba servo both work just great. send pm along with post so i get your info.
maeu2003 is offline Find More Posts by maeu2003
Last edited by maeu2003; Mar 07, 2005 at 08:48 PM. Reason: price change
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2005, 09:23 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
price drop $180 shipped conus and $210 world wide
Old Mar 09, 2005, 02:55 PM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeu2003
price drop $180 shipped conus and $210 world wide
PM sent...

Serious buyer...
PropJockey is offline Find More Posts by PropJockey
Old Mar 09, 2005, 09:32 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
sold pending funds to propjockey
Old Mar 11, 2005, 02:05 PM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Quote:
sold pending funds to propjockey
Post Office Money Order headed your way... Go ahead and package everything up and address it, so when you go to the Post Office to cash the money order you can ship same day...
Old Mar 11, 2005, 06:49 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
will do.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 01:57 AM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Quote:
will do.
Have you shipped? tracking #? Thanks..
Old Apr 04, 2005, 06:16 PM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
OK, It's been at least 2 weeks since you recived payment in the form of a U.S. Post Office money order. You couldn't provide me tracking info or any guess on arrival time. it have been 2 weeks plus and I have recived nothing. I need resolution or a refund soon. My next step will be getting the "Post master general involved". You have my numbers and address...
Old Apr 06, 2005, 01:33 AM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Update-

Garry called me today Tuesday 5th April 2005.

He was very Appoligetic(spelling?) and as pleasant as the first time I spoke with him on the phone. He says he just returned from a Cruise and found the package had been returned to him, He says that he addressed the package wrong and it was returned to him. I can not confirm or deny that this is what happened. Garry has reassured me that he will ship the package again with the corrected address on it and stress the need for some tracking information so that i can verify that indeed a package was mailed. I'm confident that Garry will keep his word, I know full well "Chit happens".

This post is to log my experiance.

I will give garry positive rating if he comes through as he has promised..

Thanks Garry for the phone call..
Old Apr 11, 2005, 01:34 PM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Package arrived about 10 minutes ago.

Overall I'm pleased to have something in my hands.

Inventory came up short.

"Heavy Duty Switch Harness still in packaging" <---- Not included in shippment.

What happen to the switch Garry?
Old Apr 11, 2005, 07:08 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
the name is matt not garry and i must have forgot it. and i did go on the cruise i will send my ship card to prove it along with the switch. again i am sorry but i can not help what happened. matt
Old Apr 12, 2005, 07:56 AM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Quote:
the name is matt not garry and i must have forgot it. and i did go on the cruise i will send my ship card to prove it along with the switch. again i am sorry but i can not help what happened. matt
Matt,
I don't doubt you went on a cruise, How was it by the way? Where did you go? What company did you use? I have been thinking of going on one with the wife myself. I haven't stated anything on here that wasn't true except calling you garry(scratching my head), I was simply using this medium as a way to communicate with you since this is where you and I made first contact. I also did say overall I'm pleased.
Old Apr 12, 2005, 03:52 PM
United States, SC, Simpsonville
Joined Jun 2001
437 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Was the switch ever received?

...you have to understand where the buyer is coming from. Put yourself in his shoes and think how you would feel when your hard earned money is on the line.

This is why tracking information is imperative and should be provided THE DAY of shipping... just my .02
ericdod is offline Find More Posts by ericdod
Old Apr 12, 2005, 04:38 PM
Joined Mar 2005
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdod
Was the switch ever received?

...you have to understand where the buyer is coming from. Put yourself in his shoes and think how you would feel when your hard earned money is on the line.

This is why tracking information is imperative and should be provided THE DAY of shipping... just my .02
No the switch wasn't recieved,

I'm sure matt was in a rush to resend the package after he returned from his cruise. I know matt has been in my shoes before he told me that he knew how I felt after waiting 2 weeks and nothing showing up, I believe that is why matt was so willing to make things right and appoligetic in all my communications with him.

Again, No hard feelings, no big deal.... Thanks for being a stand up guy Matt.

I'll post that positive rating as soon as I recieve the switch harness. Feel free to leave me a rating at your convinence...
Old Apr 12, 2005, 06:04 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
switch is on the way. i went on a norwegian texacaribbiean criuse to cancun, cozemel, belize and roatan. it was great i highly recomend it. anyway sorry for the wait. the switch should be there soon.
Closed Thread