SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by strouse, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2002, 03:12 PM
Joined Feb 2000
303 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Micro RC Radio Set Up For Sale

The following is some of the nicest micro RC equipment available, It's seldom calm enough to fly my larger planes, let alone micro stuff so I'm offering it for sale.

One used but in good shape Tower Hobbies 4FM System3000 Tx with a "Rubber Ducky" antenna on ch. 15. Is in nice shape, some scuffs on finish and the "nub" to the channel 1 servo reverse is broken off. The reverser still works, but needs to be moved with a pin or tip of a small screw driver. Nicad pack is in great shape, and includes charger. Unit is about 1 year old.

One flight pack consisting of a Paul Garret esc(3.6gr.), with a pixie 7p esc directly soldered with about one inch of wire connecting. I mounted the esc and Rx together with double sided tape. Both are in used but new condition, Rx is on ch. 15. Also directly soldered are two new and unused Wes-Tek LS-2.4 servos on they're original three inch leads. I do not have a real accurate scale, but can't imagine this all weighs more than about a 1/3 ounce. Also includes a third very used but functional LS-2.4 for parts. All is professionally soldered, I have tested it. I can e-mail a scan of the flight pack, & possibly the rx if it scans OK. Contact me at wstrouse1970@msn.com

I have manuals for all but the Rx, but know its around, I'm still looking for it.

Also includes a new and unused Wes-tek DC5-2.4 motor in original package with mounting screws.

I really hate to part with this, but with my lack of time and outdoors flying sites, am better off selling the lot to get more of my Speed 280-400 equipment. I'm asking $200.00 shipped in con't US which is about half what it all cost me new. You can check out my Ebay profile of wstrouse for a reference, and I can take paypal. Thanks for your time.

Warren Strouse
aka wstrouse
strouse is offline Find More Posts by strouse
Last edited by strouse; Mar 25, 2002 at 07:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2002, 11:13 PM
Madison, WI
Joined Jan 2002
146 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Break up the package?

Would you consider selling me just the Wes-Tek LS-2.4 servos?
Let me know
Thanks
dmoran is offline Find More Posts by dmoran
Old Mar 31, 2002, 03:54 PM
Madison, WI
Joined Jan 2002
146 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
is this sold?
dmoran is offline Find More Posts by dmoran
Closed Thread