Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by gavoss, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2002, 10:36 AM
USA, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Mar 2001
1,837 Posts
Trader Rating: 121
Sold

I have a NIB Pilot 88" Tiger Moth kit that would make a GREAT electric conversion! The only reason I'm selling the kit is that I have another one NIB that I plane on finishing, along with their Diablo and Pitts kits.

Some of you will recognize that these kits have been out of production for quite some time. The kit contains many, many wood parts. This is a builders kit. Pilot is known for its scale accuracy, quality part fit and excellent flying qualities. All parts initially shipped with the kit are included, nothing is spindled, folded(other than the plans) or mutilated! I can assure you this is an EXCELLENT kit. You won't be disappointed!

The kit calls for a 10-20cc engine. The power guys are using 120 4S to get scale like flying ability. Flying weight with wet power is about #12. There is plenty of room for batteries in the fuse so an electric version would be BETTER than nitro!

I have $425 in the kit + shipping, but I'll sell it for $400 + shipping since I need the cash. Expect shipping to be in the $25 dollar range via USPS. Photos are available upon request.
gavoss is offline Find More Posts by gavoss
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by gavoss; May 11, 2002 at 10:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread