HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2001, 06:54 PM
Joined Mar 2001
2,625 Posts
GWS Full Fuselage Planes

I've been reading through the archives, and I saw where you guys were discussing GWS full fuselage planes 6 months or so ago. A Pico Stick FD and Pico-J3-F have appeared in my local HS recently (I grabbed the J3). An A10 was also mentioned in a couple of other threads. I've done a search on the 'Net, and haven't found anything about any full fuselage GWS model save the Pico Stick. Has anybody else seen or heard anything else? These things are so cheap, it wouldn't be hard to have a whole squadron.

Tony Turley
t-turley is offline Find More Posts by t-turley
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2001, 07:15 PM
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,019 Posts
Hi Tony, Check out this web page : http://servoman.hypermart.net/englis.../airfly000.htm . I am waiting for the TigerMoth. I was told by Dr. Sandy Frank that Horizon is the distributor of GWS planes in U.S.. I am sure all of those planes will be here soon.
kasra is online now Find More Posts by kasra
RCG Plus Member
Old May 03, 2001, 07:34 PM
Joined Mar 2001
2,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kasra:
Hi Tony, Check out this web page : http://servoman.hypermart.net/englis.../airfly000.htm . I am waiting for the TigerMoth. I was told by Dr. Sandy Frank that Horizon is the distributor of GWS planes in U.S.. I am sure all of those planes will be here soon.
Way cool!! Thanks for the link, and I'll *certainly* be looking for them.

Tony Turley

t-turley is offline Find More Posts by t-turley