SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Mar 09, 2005, 10:34 PM
Glendale, Arizona
Joined May 2004
186 Posts
It's at 59th avenue and sweetwater, which is just south of thunderbird. And it just west of Ironwood High School (like 15 feet west). It's pretty big, about 1 huge soccer field and 2 baseball fields worth. I've never gotten any complaing, just people watching and being interested. (Even got a kid to ask me if he could fly my MSW 250). LOL.

thanks.
Wing Destroyer is offline Find More Posts by Wing Destroyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2005, 10:37 PM View Post
helisfreak
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). It is temporarily hidden while helisfreak edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Mar 09, 2005, 10:55 PM
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Apr 2004
476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by City of Chandler
If the City continues to receive calls regarding noise and unsafe flying, this designation can be taken away just as fast as it was given.
That is my favorite part

I am very curious as to who's idea (NAMES) it was to exclude the pushers, lol, who are we kidding...the flying wings. This was the plan from the very beginning. Why didn't anybody make any kind of an official effort to speak to the wing crowd?

This isn't a victory! This is a setback. This is divide and conquor and its only a matter of time untill the whole park gets shut down. We lost ground today.

Was there a meeting? I didn't see any public notices announcing a rezoning or anything. Are they really going to kick the Aerobird flyers out? LOL, NO.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!

I'm gonna mis Chandler Bowl. I had a lot of good times there.
asmokindeal is offline Find More Posts by asmokindeal
Old Mar 09, 2005, 11:27 PM
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Apr 2004
476 Posts
Bad Boys

Rare Criminal Activity Caught On Tape At Chandler Bowl...Click Here
asmokindeal is offline Find More Posts by asmokindeal
Old Mar 10, 2005, 05:41 AM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
Personal attacks, trolling, swearing are not allowed on this site. Our guidelines are very simple to follow and contentious issues are discussed daily here in a civil manner. If you can't do it in a mature way, then take it to PM or take it elsewhere.
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Closed Thread