HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 02, 2001, 04:29 PM
Joined May 2001
14 Posts
Park Flyers need help. Would like a scale.

Where can you buy robbe online? Have a link? I have flown the firebird and would like to get another plane. I will be training with a freind I would like a scale plane. I saw some cool ones in the numberg toy fair article but have no idea where to buy them. Can you give me some links to online shops to buy this cool stuff?
JEWINE is offline Find More Posts by JEWINE
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2001, 05:55 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Apr 2001
7 Posts
The official German site is
http://www.robbe.de

which has links to other locations. I think Hobby Lobby carries some of their stuff.

They have a nice new slowflier named PEPITO. Anybody buy/fly this one?
SFRCer is offline Find More Posts by SFRCer
Old May 02, 2001, 09:51 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,803 Posts
Jewine, welcome to the Zone!

Remember the FB is a basic plane with even less than basic controls. A scale plane will be nice, but would be a tough step up from the FB.

You should get comfortable with a standard park flyer first(or any other trainer type plane) before you attempt scale.
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old May 02, 2001, 10:25 PM
Joined May 2001
14 Posts
I picked up a trainer today, but were can I get a robbe online? There site is all screwed up, I know. Can some one give me a list of sites to check out this stuff? Oh I cant build these so I need them to be arfs.
JEWINE is offline Find More Posts by JEWINE
Old May 02, 2001, 11:14 PM
Go get them Meg!
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
I think EAM carries some Robbe products. Aveox used to as well. Try "Andy's Hobby Shop" search on Google. He's in Germany, Reads and writes English, and ships to the States. Usually much cheaper than you could buy the same kit in the USA.
lrsudog is offline Find More Posts by lrsudog