HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:25 AM
Ninja of the Nasty
Joined Jan 2004
10,647 Posts
I Love Hd Tv!

man!.... ive had my 65" widescreen for over a year now with regular cable...

went to my sisters house and she just got a bigscreen and upgraded cable box with HD... MAN! i was so bummed when i got home and saw mine, so after watching the daytona 500 in HD (wich was AWESOME!) i went to time warner and found out that the HD box was a free upgrade.... so i swapped out my old time warner box and got the new HD one today... i loved the discovery channel before i got the box, its FAR better now... i mean crystal clear its great and also got the DVR (like tvo) for 4bux a month also.... now thats even more fun...

and about a month ago i got a DVD burner that connects to my tv so i can record like a VCR (140bux at walmart) and im recording my first disc right now, so i can take FULL advantage of it with HD.... way cool....

just thoguth i would share.... so if your tv is HD capable and you dont have a HD box, call you cable people, it might be free like time warner.... too cool...

JOe
KingOfTheHill is offline Find More Posts by KingOfTheHill