HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2005, 06:41 AM
Joined Dec 2004
220 Posts
How to connect BEC to RX

Hi guys,

I got my first electric plane today...only one question

on which channel of Receiver should i connect JETI controller too..its with BEC its a JES 012?...should it be on the throtle channel or should it be on battery.? also the battery is connected with JETI..

this is very confusing for me..please help!

cheers
hamza_b is offline Find More Posts by hamza_b
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:34 AM
Letchworth, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jul 2004
11,744 Posts
The BEC lead from your speed controller goes into the throttle channel on your receiver. Your receiver doesn't care which channel it gets it's power from, but the speed controller needs to get a throttle signal (through the third wire) from the throttle channel.

Your battery connects to the heavy battery wires on your JETI (make sure it's right way round), and your motor goes onto the motor wires (doesn't matter which way round, you simply swap wires if the motor turns the wrong way).
abenn is offline Find More Posts by abenn