Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:28 AM
Joined Dec 2004
3 Posts
Whats the best sim out there for windows ?

I am interested in purchasing a rc simulator for my kid, what is the best on the market right now?

Thanks
rudepup is offline Find More Posts by rudepup
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2005, 08:15 AM
Volts times Amps = Wot?
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Mar 2003
278 Posts
That very much depends on any number of things, such as how good a PC you have, how much you want to spend, and what type of flying you want to practice.

Its probably generally accepted that the choice comes down to RealFlight, Reflex or Aerofly, with some free alternatives like FMS also avaiable.

There are hundreds of threads on here extolling the virtues of each, why not have a read? A little research goes a long way
jeezeypeeps is offline Find More Posts by jeezeypeeps
Old Feb 21, 2005, 11:46 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
The main thing is the game card you have installed. I have a 3 to 4 year old dell dimension 4300 and my system is not capable of running much more then FMS (a free one) and it freezes up running that sometimes.
Rat is offline Find More Posts by Rat