SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 17, 2002, 11:57 PM
Elder Freak
Dallas Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2001
444 Posts
FX Aeromodels - STELLAR Customer Service!!!

Dealing with Fitz Walker has been nothing short of a wonderful experience!

I ordered a Motor, Controller & Batteries from FXA and drove from Dallas to Ft. Worth TX to pick them up from Fitz. I brought my Logo 10 along to show Fitz.

When I got there I asked Fitz if he would give me a hand getting the model together and he seemed very eager to get his hands into it. I asked him how the PowerPoles go on and he asked if I wanted him to put one on. I expected that he would show me how to do one and I would do the rest.... after he did one he kept right on going... Since I have little experience with modeling I didn't say anything... Besides, you don't want to disturb a master at work.

After he was done with the connectors he moved right on to the controller - motor wires and grinding the flat for my pinion!! I expected none of this from Fitz, he was just being helpful. It was a great learning experience for me... I watched his every move!

After everything was mounted Fitz asked if I was going to fly it. Having never flown before I asked Fitz to take the maiden flight of the Logo 10. He took her up trimmed her out and even programmed my radio for me! I shook his hand and thanked him at least 5 times for doing all this for me, he was wonderful.

Fitz is a great person to deal with and is willing to go 110% for his customers and fellow modelers. The service I recieved from him was nothing short of STELLAR!! Though I don't think Fitz can travel the country and help every one of his cutomers in person, I have no doubt he will be as helpful as possible to every one of his customers.

Fitz has a great selection of products with good prices. The Hacker B50-15L & Schultze Future 45Ho is a great combo for the Logo 10 and is priced right at about $360. FX has also become the first North American Joker dealer... something to check out!!

Now if we can just convince him to carry Mikado upgrades..

Fitz, you're a great help.... many thanks! You've created a life-long customer.

Chad
Phoenix-IT is offline Find More Posts by Phoenix-IT
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2002, 01:34 AM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
Yup Fitz is a great guy. He has helped me out numerous times, plus his prices are great and best of all the shipping is 3 bucks.
JStory is offline Find More Posts by JStory
Old Mar 18, 2002, 08:34 AM
Elder Freak
Dallas Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2001
444 Posts
It will be free when you're old enough to drive.

Chad
Phoenix-IT is offline Find More Posts by Phoenix-IT