SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MyDeSoto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2005, 06:24 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Baytown, Texas, United States
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
FREE GWS Ch 29 Xtal - Just pay shipping!

That's right! I'll GIVE you the Xtal, you just pay the shipping on it. I have no need for it, and would rather someone here get it instead of me sitting on it doing nothing with it. (no, I have not ACTUALLY been sitting on it... that would hurt!!! )

First one to cover the cost of shipping gets it. And shipping is up to you, but only through US Post Office. So please choose from their services.

Thanks people!
~MyDeSoto~
MyDeSoto is offline Find More Posts by MyDeSoto
Last edited by MyDeSoto; Feb 07, 2005 at 09:49 PM. Reason: item has been sold... er.... given away! ;-)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2005, 06:26 PM
Suspended Account
Fountain Valley, California
Joined Feb 2004
10,769 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
How much for shipping? 37 cent stamp?
willhaney is offline Find More Posts by willhaney
Old Feb 07, 2005, 06:37 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
You choose! Just go to http://www.usps.com and choose the shipping method by which you want to send it. There is no weight to the Xtal itself, and I will be wrapping it in a little bubblewrap, but that should not add any weight either, so whatever is the standard rate for the service you choose, pay that (e.g. USPS Priority Mail would be $3.85 and you would have it in 2-3 days).

PayPal accepted, and no I will NOT charge a percentage for PayPal fee's (that's just plain wrong!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks for the interest!
~MyDeSoto~
Old Feb 07, 2005, 06:40 PM
United States, TX, Pearland
Joined Feb 2004
247 Posts
Trader Rating: 96
I'll take it if you still have it. Just place a stamp on it. PM me and I'll send you an address .
jlewis99 is online now Find More Posts by jlewis99
Old Feb 07, 2005, 08:05 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
jLewis99,

If willhaney does not take it, I will let you know. I will give him till 9pm this evening to respond and pay a postage amount before I give it to the next in line. If he does not respond though, I will send it to you, and GIVE you the stamp! That would make for one silly transaction on PayPal for sure! LOL! The only time I would want payment I guess is if someone wants Priority or Express mail. Other than that, I guess it would be COMPLETELY free.

So willhaney, if you want it for completely FREE, let me know if First Class mail is ok with you and it's on it's way!

I'll keep you posted!

Take care,
Clay Wood
Last edited by MyDeSoto; Feb 07, 2005 at 08:06 PM. Reason: didnt remember UBB as well as I thought I had.... LOL!!
Old Feb 07, 2005, 08:15 PM
I JUST want to FLY!
Wheeling, Il north of Chicago
Joined Oct 2004
920 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
If the next person doesn't take then I'm next in line. You can send it priority mail to me, I don't care how long it takes for it to get here.

Thanks
JustFly is offline Find More Posts by JustFly
Old Feb 07, 2005, 09:21 PM
United States, TX, Pearland
Joined Feb 2004
247 Posts
Trader Rating: 96
If I were you, I'd just wait and get willhaney's address from him today/tomorrow and then send it. He kinda claimed it first. I have no problem with this at all.
Thanks!
Jeff
jlewis99 is online now Find More Posts by jlewis99
Old Feb 07, 2005, 09:47 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
Jeff,

Well, actually, I can do you one better. I PM'd Mr.Haney and he has taken the Xtal, so, this one is now SOLD.

Thanks all for the responses, and keep watching the FOR SALE section as I have a bunch more stuff I will be listing here in a short bit. Both kits and radio equipment.

Take care all and have a GREAT week!
~MyDeSoto~
Old Feb 07, 2005, 09:48 PM
Gearhead gone Flyin'!
Joined Aug 2004
149 Posts
FREE GWS Xtal! - GONE GONE GONE!! THANKS!!

So, with that said, this now gets the SOLD mark!

Thanks again all!!

Take care all and have a GREAT week!
~MyDeSoto~
Closed Thread