SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:51 AM
Sydney, Australia
Joined May 2010
10 Posts
Just bought a sheet of 3mm Corflute 2400 x 1200 for $17.50. Mr Plywood, Orchard Road, Brookvale, Sydney
RogerOz is offline Find More Posts by RogerOz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:55 PM
corflute sheet,plastic box
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
corflute/corrugated plastic sheet,plastic sign,plastic package box

we are corflute/coroplast/corrugated plastic sheet,plastic sign,plastic package box manufacturer in China.

If you demand or source them,welcome to contact with us.We'd like to provide you more information and samples for testing.

COMPETITIVE PRICE!!

Email: plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com
Mobile:86-013298183126
plasticpackage is offline Find More Posts by plasticpackage
Old Jul 10, 2012, 10:02 PM
corflute sheet,plastic box
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
NEED PRICE for corflute sheet

Dear Mr Plywood,
If you need price for corflute sheet 3mm,2400x1200mm?

Welcome to contact with us by email : plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com

we'd like to quote you with competitive price.
We're manufacturer of corflute/corrugated sheet,plastic signboard,plastic box from China.

best regards,
Christine

email: plasticpackage2012@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerOz View Post
Just bought a sheet of 3mm Corflute 2400 x 1200 for $17.50. Mr Plywood, Orchard Road, Brookvale, Sydney
plasticpackage is offline Find More Posts by plasticpackage
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:30 PM
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
Gee guys i never pay for it i just go to the local bottle shop and ask him for a few of his old signes, if your lucky enough you can get a Jim Beam or JD one whick look great when made into a wing etc.
ausrod is offline Find More Posts by ausrod
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:15 AM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
13,358 Posts
Here in the USA when they are gearing up for elections, most of the candidates put out lots of political signs asking you to vote for them. So usually you can grab these signs right after the election for free. Most of the time they only paint on one side, so you can fold the painted part on the inside too. The big 4x8 foot size signs are great to grab this way.
But I don't know if they do that in your country or not.
earlwb is offline Find More Posts by earlwb
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My new Gaui X5 Rc Helicopter
Old Aug 13, 2012, 06:02 AM
Corflute Codger
Australia, New South Wales, Fernmount
Joined Feb 2011
581 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausrod View Post
Gee guys i never pay for it i just go to the local bottle shop and ask him for a few of his old signes, if your lucky enough you can get a Jim Beam or JD one whick look great when made into a wing etc.
Only way to go. Never paid for corflute yet and have made many flying things
Started with Spad designs, then foamy jets but made with corflute, then my own designed pusher jets. lots of fun with minimal expense. And they CAN handle a crash and get back up and fly. Cheapest way to get airborn
flymess is offline Find More Posts by flymess
Old Aug 13, 2012, 06:06 AM
Corflute Codger
Australia, New South Wales, Fernmount
Joined Feb 2011
581 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
Here in the USA when they are gearing up for elections, most of the candidates put out lots of political signs asking you to vote for them. So usually you can grab these signs right after the election for free. Most of the time they only paint on one side, so you can fold the painted part on the inside too. The big 4x8 foot size signs are great to grab this way.
Earl, we don't have so much hype over here at election time so not so many signs, but we can still get free signs from the local bottle shop. Especially if you're a regular customer (if you know what I mean)
flymess is offline Find More Posts by flymess
Old Aug 16, 2012, 01:54 AM
David Drowns
Southern California
Joined Nov 2010
137 Posts
Quote:
Be sure to scrape through the paint on the gluing surfaces or it will pop apart. The paint does not bond well enough to hold it together.
(Guess you can figure out how I know. )
Mig Man is offline Find More Posts by Mig Man
Old Aug 17, 2012, 11:29 PM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
13,358 Posts
Yeah that is true. I usually don't take chances with just glue alone. I'll use staples or even nylon twine and stitch it together too, just to be sure.

But it would be nice to know what the glue was that the Airplane Factory used to glue together the wings and tails on their Combat Airmadillos. My planes are like 20 years old now and the glue is still holding up just fine.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 18, 2012, 02:48 PM
David Drowns
Southern California
Joined Nov 2010
137 Posts
Quote:
Yeah that is true. I usually don't take chances with just glue alone. I'll use staples or even nylon twine and stitch it together too, just to be sure.

But it would be nice to know what the glue was that the Airplane Factory used to glue together the wings and tails on their Combat Airmadillos. My planes are like 20 years old now and the glue is still holding up just fine.
?? I'll have to look into that. I found their link.

(e-mail sent)

(e-mail returned, inactive account)
Mig Man is offline Find More Posts by Mig Man
Last edited by Mig Man; Aug 18, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 09:02 PM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
13,358 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately, their factory was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina several years ago. They never rebuilt it or started it back up afterwards. The website seems to still linger as a historical kind of thing though.
RCG Plus Member