HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by JStory, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 15, 2002, 03:05 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Want to trade my Hornet for a Piccolo or Corona

Im thing about trading my hornet for a piccolo, corona, lmh or any other heli someone would want to trade. My hornet has every possible upgrade on it except the CP conversion. It has Johns tail pitch slider, oneway mod, aluminum E004 (sp?), i have hs-50's servos on it and a GWS gyro. Right now the tail boom needs to be replaced and it needs a new pinion for the tail. I have a metal pinion on the motor. It also has carbon fiber blades. I can take pics if you want. If you have a piccolo you want to trade i will probally need some cash becasue these upgrades alone cost about the price of a Piccolo kit. I also have about 50 dollars in brand new spare parts that havent been touched.
JStory is offline Find More Posts by JStory
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2002, 03:11 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
Oh yea i also have a 8 cell 720 nimh pack for it and a ESC.
Old Mar 15, 2002, 03:47 PM
Irvine, CA USA
Joined Jun 2000
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
trade

I have a piccolo that I have never been able to fly. It has pretty much all stock stuff. It has two HS-55s or similar and a picoboard. I have had to repair the skids numerous times. I just cannot get it to fly. I am looking to try a hornet. I want to know how much cash you will consider for a fair trade in this case??

Let me know

e mail at jeteye99@yahoo.com

Eran
eran is offline Find More Posts by eran
Old Mar 15, 2002, 05:27 PM
Vicksburg, MS
Joined Jan 2001
867 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Darn Jason,

After all the work and time you put into her why would you want to trade her?

hey keep us posted.
John
johntbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johntbyrne
Old Mar 16, 2002, 03:02 PM
Irvine, CA USA
Joined Jun 2000
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
heli

I posted a note to you but I have not heard back. I wanted to know how much you would consider me adding to the deal to make it worth the trade. See my post above!!

Eran

Let me know at the above eamil address
eran is offline Find More Posts by eran
Old Mar 16, 2002, 08:54 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
Dont worry John i dont think my Hornet is leaving anytime soon. The only way i would trade it is if i would get alot of cash in the trade otherwise it isnt worth it. Its just i needs some parts right now and i dont have cash to get them. Ive been thinking i might need something more rugged but now that i know how to fly i guess i dont. Any ways i will probally keep the hornet and get a CP upgrade for it.
Closed Thread