Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 13, 2002, 01:28 PM
The Bent Pin
McMinnville, OR, USA
Joined Mar 2000
211 Posts
OK, I give up...

I cant seem to find any way to move between the E-zone discussions and the whole RC Groups discussion page. Sometimes I seem to be stuck in the E-Zone and other times I seem to be stuck in RC-Groups. I would really like to frequent the new soaring forums but I cant find any easy way to do it. I am sure that I'm not the only one with this problem. Help!
JCastle is offline Find More Posts by JCastle
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 13, 2002, 01:50 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,382 Posts
John,

If you see an E Zone header, look to the upper right corner for the Aircraft, Boat, and Car links. Choose "Aircraft" to see the R/C Groups aircraft forums

If you see an R/C Groups header, look directly underneath the R/C Groups logo where you will see links to the sections and also a link to "E-Flight" which will take you to the E Zone forums.

Switching back and forth between the different sections is really pretty easy.

Maybe something is wrong with our code and you aren't seeing what you are supposed to see. If you have further trouble just let me know here and I'll assist you.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Old Mar 13, 2002, 04:39 PM
I broke it
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,722 Posts
Jim,

The "view new posts" option bounces us around quite frequently, while moving between pages or relaoding the first one to see new posts. No John, you arent the only one...I talked to several other folks that this happens to also....and it seems to happen randomly...no apparant pattern.

Later,
David
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 13, 2002, 04:49 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,382 Posts
Ok, I see what you mean.

I'll add this to our schedule. We'll change the "View New Posts" option to only show new posts for the current topic.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator