SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flymyplane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2005, 04:55 PM
OHIO
Joined Feb 2003
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
F/S Brand New H9 Super Cub with Fuji 32B gas engine!

Hi guys, I have a Brand New H9 Super Cub with many extras! This plane is about 99 percent completed.

Things left to finish are: cutting the cowling to fit the fuji, throttle pushrod, Rudder pull pull, front windshield installation.

All surfaces are hinged and linkages ran. I used B&B 1/4 scale CA hinges. Everything is straight and true! Comes with:

1) Brand New Fuji 32B gasoline engine with mount and muffler (already installed and fitted to plane)
2) Engine kill switch (mounted)
3) receiver switch installed
4) 7 NEW Hitec 605 BB 770z servos
5) Robart Cub Gear "shock absorbing" very cool!
6) Swenson Specialties bungi covers
7) fuel tank installed
8) side windows installed

I made up some custom wing struts out of carbon fiber rods and real brackets! This really adds to the realism! I mounted the elevator servos in the rear, concealed inside of fuse. Balance is going to come out just right with the fuji on top. You will not be dissapointed!

Im asking $1150.00 would prefer a "pick up" sale, but will ship in US only if needed. I could meet you in OH or lower Michigan /Buyer to pay for shipping. Email me for questions at: iflymyplanerc@aol.com
flymyplane is offline Find More Posts by flymyplane
Last edited by flymyplane; Jan 25, 2005 at 03:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread