Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by JohnM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2005, 05:53 PM
Lifetime Member
Providence, RI, USA
Joined Dec 1996
2,603 Posts
Trader Rating: 151
FS: Astro Flight Model 101 Super Whatt Meter

For Sale: Astro Flight Model 101 Super Whatt Meter
It is used but in excellent working condition. Note that it is not the latest model that has the cable to connect an external RX battery in order to use the whatt meter to test packs less than 4 volts.
The original instruction sheet is included but you'll need to install connectors of your choice.

Will sell for $40 including USPS mail w/ delivery confirmation (CONUSA only). Will ship to other countries for actual shipping cost.

Please initially respond to this ad only, no PMs or emails.
JohnM is offline Find More Posts by JohnM
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2005, 06:09 PM
De-Brushed user
Midland, Tx / W. Lafayette, Ind.
Joined Dec 2002
2,949 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Ill take it,

edit: no PM on the way (saw the no pm in post), i guess send me your info?

Thanks
Jonathan
CAFplanekid is offline Find More Posts by CAFplanekid
Old Jan 22, 2005, 06:58 PM
Lifetime Member
Providence, RI, USA
Joined Dec 1996
2,603 Posts
Trader Rating: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFplanekid
Ill take it,

edit: no PM on the way (saw the no pm in post), i guess send me your info?

Thanks
Jonathan
Sent you a PM.... I will consider the Whatt Meter sold to you pending payment.
Thanks,
John

BTW
I put the "Please initially respond to this ad only, no PMs or emails." statement in all my ads so that I and everyone else knows who the first contact is so there is no confusion. As long as you stated that you wish to purchase the item on this forum, I have no problems getting follow-up PMs or emails from someone who posted here first.
JohnM is offline Find More Posts by JohnM
Closed Thread