HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2005, 07:17 AM
South Jersey
Joined Dec 2004
289 Posts
Ducati part will be available soon @...

Hey guys,

FYI: I've been in contact with Brian at Ehobbies regarding Ducati parts availability. Here's a copy of my email to him and his responses.....

I have a Thunder Tiger Ducati 999r. Do you carry parts for this model or can you order parts from Thunder Tiger for this model if you don't carry them in your store?

Thanks,
Jim

eHobbies Support [Brian C - Senior Buyer] January 3, 2005 06:10:41
Was this reply helpful?
Dear Jim,

We do have some of the parts on the website already. We are adding all the missing Ducati parts to the website in about 2-3 weeks.

Brian
Customer Service
www.eHobbies.com

Brian,

What's the status on the TT Ducati parts? I have not seen any parts for the Ducati yet in the Parts Depot.

Thanks,

Dear Jim,

We are still about 1 week away, as I keep getting handed projects that push this aside. I should be complete with the update by the middle of next week. Thank you for your patience

Thank you,

Brian
Customer Service
www.eHobbies.com
pinoyboy is offline Find More Posts by pinoyboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2005, 07:47 AM
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Jan 2004
1,783 Posts
Thats cool, its about time too. For the most part, I think the orginal FM1-E parts are better, fit better and cost the same as the Duc specific parts. Still its good too see that they are selling the parts. Good job on the update!
Tom
metomwhou is offline Find More Posts by metomwhou
Old Jan 21, 2005, 08:55 AM
Joined Jan 2005
173 Posts
Might like to try out the Ducati body if the sell it.
edv2122 is offline Find More Posts by edv2122
Old Jan 21, 2005, 10:50 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Fremont, CA
Joined Sep 2003
2,321 Posts
This is promising news. . . I've been waiting months to get that Ducati body (as a show body). Hopefully they pull through this time.

Ian
grymg is offline Find More Posts by grymg
Old Jan 21, 2005, 12:10 PM
Joined Nov 2004
139 Posts
Guys,
Quantumm Models sells the ducati parts. They are an official TT distributor like e-hobbies. Just give em a call. I paid $14 for the Ducati Rider, $31 for the body kit (which includes the main body, tank and seat, fendors, and exhaust.) All painted and ready to go. A rather good deal if you ask me. So much so I thought I'd buy 2 bodies! Now I never have to worry about it.

andy
andyman_sf is offline Find More Posts by andyman_sf
Old Jan 21, 2005, 05:36 PM
Joined Dec 2003
47 Posts
You fm-1e guys might want to check out the duc's forks. They are updated slightly, in a way very simular to Steve in NC's partial usd mod. IMO they work pretty good, never really had any use for a steering dampner with the duc and that's with motors down to 8 turns. Still working on a brushless setup, though, which might change all that...I hope!
hanover is offline Find More Posts by hanover
Old Jan 21, 2005, 08:43 PM
STeve B in NC
North Carolina, USA
Joined Sep 2003
7,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover
You fm-1e guys might want to check out the duc's forks. They are updated slightly, in a way very simular to Steve in NC's partial usd mod. IMO they work pretty good,
I'd agree with that. They made the internal sliders about 6-7mm longer on the Duc, which is what I did with the mod I came up with. They should be stifffer than the stock FM-1e forks.

STeve B in NC
mollycbr123 is offline Find More Posts by mollycbr123
Old Jan 21, 2005, 09:38 PM
South Jersey
Joined Dec 2004
289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edv2122
Might like to try out the Ducati body if the sell it.

Email Brian at Ehobbies to let him know that you are interested in a Ducati body. The more people that show interest the more he is likely to keep them in stock. Go to http://ehobbies.supportclient.com and click on Open Support Ticket.

Jim
pinoyboy is offline Find More Posts by pinoyboy
Old Jan 21, 2005, 10:03 PM
Joined Jan 2005
173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyboy
Email Brian at Ehobbies to let him know that you are interested in a Ducati body. The more people that show interest the more he is likely to keep them in stock. Go to http://ehobbies.supportclient.com and click on Open Support Ticket.

Jim

Will Do.
edv2122 is offline Find More Posts by edv2122