Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by snyderm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 02:59 AM
Denver
Joined Jan 2005
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Brand new Venom Mini Giant & 40th annv. Mini Z Monster for sale

I went to a local race track and have decided that I would like to get into 1/10 scale racing. I have a brand new Venom Mini Giant and brand new adult driven and inside the house driven 40th anniversary Mini Z Monster.

Venom Mini Monster includes: Hop Ups are still in their packaging.

4 aluminum oil filled shocks
Fireball 370 motor
Bearing set
8.4v Venom hex battery pack
Wheelie Bar

40th anniversary Mini Z Monster: Hop Ups already installed.

Chrome Edition with chrome parts
Oil filled shocks
Bearings
X Speed Motor

Both have their original boxes with instructions. Venom Mini Giant hasn't even been opened yet.

Asking $360 with free shipping in the US. It's a bargain deal with all of the hop ups, especially all of the Mini Giant hop ups in their packaging still.

Thanks for thinking about it and making my hope of driving a 1/10 scale buggy hopefully happen.
snyderm is offline Find More Posts by snyderm
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread