SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 12, 2011, 11:23 PM
Perth WA
Joined Feb 2007
1,038 Posts
Thought this thread definitely needed bumping!

I've enjoyed this thread immensely and it has been very useful and inspiring during my recent Tomboy build. Special thanks to Gossie and Ian for showing such detailed shots of their respective tails and DT set-ups.

Built as a present for my Dad who arrives down under from the UK tomorrow. Used his original ED Bee motor. I hope we can have a few good hours of enjoyment with it during his visit. The flight timer has to arrive first though - three weeks and counting

Tissue and lite span covering.

I'm very interested to know if the other models displayed here are still being enjoyed!

Simon
Modelholic is offline Find More Posts by Modelholic
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2011, 03:15 AM
Sir Jasper
Christchurch - New Zealand
Joined Jan 2003
786 Posts
I am still flying mine regularly and enjoying evey flight with it.

Good looking Tomboy you have there Simon. I am sure your dad will be thrilled to bits.
Make sure you have that timer fitted!

Two weeks ago I launched into lift. Motor run of 35 secs and DT was set to 3 minutes....... it was a long trek to retrieve it.

Mark
zl3vml is offline Find More Posts by zl3vml