HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2005, 09:54 PM
Joined Dec 2002
273 Posts
Replacement parts for Aveox 3.7:1 gearbox for 36/30/2 motor

Was hit with radio interference for the first time this weekend and my spacewalker II conversion nosed into the ground. I have an Aveox 36/30/2 with an aveox 3.7:1 planetary gearbox from diversity model. The shaft on the gearbox snapped off, and I need to replace it.

I have not been able to locate replacement parts for this gearbox...anyone know who manufactures it or where a website for replacement parts might be found? Everything else looks good (motor, ball bearings, gears, etc...)
austinflyer is offline Find More Posts by austinflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:05 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Dec 1999
7,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinflyer
Was hit with radio interference for the first time this weekend and my spacewalker II conversion nosed into the ground. I have an Aveox 36/30/2 with an aveox 3.7:1 planetary gearbox from diversity model. The shaft on the gearbox snapped off, and I need to replace it.

I have not been able to locate replacement parts for this gearbox...anyone know who manufactures it or where a website for replacement parts might be found? Everything else looks good (motor, ball bearings, gears, etc...)
Ask Steve at Diversity to get you a carrier for the Neumotors version of the drive. They use the same internal parts as the one you have. The is one difference in that the output shaft is 6mm which means a different adapter might be needed as the original Aveox ones were 5mm. They will fit otherwise.

Steve
sneu is offline Find More Posts by sneu