HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Keitha, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 12:54 PM
USA, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Mar 2002
648 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
FS: TFLG designed P-51 PSS 60"

This P-51 needs a simple nose job but otherwise is in good shape. The wing is straight and the fuse is strong and true other than the nose. It flew great last time I had it up (about 1 year ago). The wing is removable and it includes all 3 Futaba standard size servos (aileron servo not in the picture but included). I built it with a functioning rudder which is fun, but not nesesary for good flight. The buyer will need to re-install the horizontal stabilizer and elevator which are included as seen in the picture. The battery is a 5 cell 1000mAh NiMH with a switch-jack installed.
The canopy shown in the photo is included and you can also buy a replacement from LEG. It is covered in silver Solartex.

This is a good PSS P-51 that needs minor bit of work to get it back in the air.

I would like to get $120 + shipping for it, but as always I am negotiable!

Thanks,
Keith

PS: This is very simmilar to the Leading Edge Gliders 60" Reno Racer linked here: http://www.leadingedgegliders.com/index.php?pid=2601 Brian Laird (TFLG) produced a couple dozen of these kits prior to LEG taking over production.
Keitha is offline Find More Posts by Keitha
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2005, 04:18 PM
USA, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Mar 2002
648 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Sold Pending funds!
Keitha is offline Find More Posts by Keitha
Closed Thread