SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by glue_sniffer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 03:14 PM
skilful builders' admirer
Greece
Joined Dec 2010
127 Posts
wemotec midi fan

Hi,

Here is a model of the wemotec 90mm midifan, done in Rhino. I have also saved it in a couple of other formats (iges, stp) which I hope some will find useful.

The model is done following the sketch I have attached, so best case senario is that it is as accurate as that sketch. In general I think I have kept the overall dimensions quite accurate (inner - outer diameter, length, motor mount diameter), whereas in other areas (blades of the rotor) the approach is mostly "free form".

All in all I think the model is good enough for illustration purposes (see how it looks or how it fits in your model).

Hope you enjoy
n1k0l4s is offline Find More Posts by n1k0l4s
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2011, 03:53 AM
Mount Pleasant, SC
Joined Jun 2002
887 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has created dxf blocks of the Hobbyzone or Parkzone brick components? AR6400, eternal servo, or motor/gear box? These would be handy for those wanting to design their own BNF airplanes.

Thanks,
Palmettoflyer is offline Find More Posts by Palmettoflyer
Old Feb 20, 2011, 03:07 PM
Hegra, Norway
Joined Feb 2007
142 Posts
MPX motor mount

Here is the outline and holes of the plastic motor mount used by Multiplex in the Acromaster and some other models.
+ a version with bolt circle for the Turnigy 35 series motors, and cooling holes.

Lars
LN-JET is offline Find More Posts by LN-JET
Old Apr 10, 2011, 05:34 PM
Mansell Models
United States, UT, Layton
Joined May 2004
1,350 Posts
Has anyone done a DXF or DWG of the E-Flite 10-15e retract? I would do it but, I am away from home until May.

Tom
N827TM is offline Find More Posts by N827TM
Old Apr 11, 2011, 12:31 AM
Reduce the drama...
USA, OR, Damascus
Joined Apr 2004
4,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmettoflyer View Post
Just wondering if anyone has created dxf blocks of the Hobbyzone or Parkzone brick components? AR6400, external servo, or motor/gear box? These would be handy for those wanting to design their own BNF airplanes.

Thanks,
Here it is
rick.benjamin is offline Find More Posts by rick.benjamin