Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lrsudog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2002, 08:52 PM
Go get them Meg!
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
fs: Gently used Multiplex cockpit MM

Bought it for my wife to fly with. Yeah, like that was gonna happen! Almost immaculate, kept in TX case, with with optional switches to enable 7 channels. No boxes, but all manuals etc. Two crystals, 48 and 57. Charger etc...
Multiplex sells 'em new for $229.00 bare. I'll ship it insured in U.S. to first offer of $210.00
lrsudog is offline Find More Posts by lrsudog
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2002, 08:53 AM
Nacogdoches, Texas
Joined Nov 2001
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Cockpit MM

Does your transmitter have positive -- negative shift switch? If so I will take it at your price.

Regards, Robert
huntermax is offline Find More Posts by huntermax
Old Mar 06, 2002, 11:14 AM
Go get them Meg!
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
You'd have to check with Multiplex usa to be sure, but I don't believe so. I've only flown Airtronics/JR/multiplex recievers with it. I have a Prism that I fly my hitec etc... stuff with.
Old Mar 06, 2002, 01:25 PM
USA, CA, Martinez
Joined Feb 2001
1,668 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Pos/Neg shift is an extra cost opton. You need to open the TX and look for a toggle switch inside.

Mum
mumblety-peg is offline Find More Posts by mumblety-peg
Old Mar 06, 2002, 07:14 PM
Nacogdoches, Texas
Joined Nov 2001
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I think I may have put it within my budget. If you will ship it directly to the Multiplex repair site in Payson, AZ, I can get the positive/negative switch installed and not have to pay for the shipping. If you agree to this, I will take your "gently used Cockpit MM for $210 shipped. The only special thing you will need to do is put a note in the package that you are shipping for me...so Multiplex will know whose radio it is and where to send it finally.

If this is OK, send me your physical address and I will send you a money order. I will wait for your approval of the deal to send you shipping instructions.

Regards, Robert
huntermax is offline Find More Posts by huntermax
Old Mar 06, 2002, 07:31 PM
Go get them Meg!
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
Got your email but my email crashed ( stupid Outlook) I'll write you tommorow from work.
Closed Thread