HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2002, 05:07 PM
zaf
Sydney, Australia
Joined Feb 2002
195 Posts
Lite Machines Parts Anywhere???

Hi All,

Where can I order Corona parts, besides Lite Machines themselves? Are there any lhs with LMH parts, with an online catalogue? Doesn't matter about geographic location.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Z.
1 hurt Corona
1 Unmarked Raptor 30

modelcopter.com
zaf is offline Find More Posts by zaf
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2002, 06:21 PM
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Feb 2002
392 Posts
Hi,
I have a LMH model 110, the gas version of the Corona. I take my parts at GreatHobbies. This shop is in Canada, they have a great service and the price are good too (Canadian dollars). For more info, go to www.greathobbies.com

Bye............Sylvain
Sylvain is offline Find More Posts by Sylvain
Old Mar 03, 2002, 09:05 PM
Buena Park Ca
Joined Jul 2001
341 Posts
me too

I have been wondering that too,for a place here in the states .
gliderdude is offline Find More Posts by gliderdude
Old Mar 04, 2002, 02:40 AM
Joined Nov 2001
1,487 Posts
Thanks for this info!

I just orderd some spares, blades,booms....
It seems they are very cheap, just paid 83$ (canadian) for a complete LMH1110/Corona conversion + tail gear house. Thats the same as 60 Euro, which is cheaper then to order it in europe, where the same stuff is like 119 Euro! Halfprice!

Wow! I saw that the Voyager is quite cheap as well....
Tom Viper is offline Find More Posts by Tom Viper
Old Mar 04, 2002, 06:05 AM
GA USA
Joined Feb 2002
92 Posts
Hi Tom. Can you let us know what, (if any), you have to pay in taxes at customs on the way in. Just interested in the final total.
jam66 is offline Find More Posts by jam66
Old Mar 04, 2002, 06:23 AM
Joined Nov 2001
1,487 Posts
Jam66, usally i order from Singapore and Germany.

Germany is (like Sweden) within the EU, so no VAT and customs charges are added.

I have never paid anything when i orderd from Singapore ither, and there is never any invoices included in the package.... :-), so if it is stopped in customs, the only thing they can see is "Toy spares". Which are allready paid.... = Free/Gift

I have never before orderd from Canada, so i donīt know if this is going to work or not.

I have also orderd from TowerHobbies, in the US, and it went true customs aswell, no probs.....

Luckly they find drugs once and a while.....But hobby stuff passes without any problems.

I bought a raptor once from Finland, just after the September 11th, man, they would not take it aboard on the plane! I had to send it by truck/land....
Tom Viper is offline Find More Posts by Tom Viper