SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 14, 2004, 11:44 AM
Im flying... don't talk!
Arizona, USA
Joined Mar 2004
2,695 Posts
Wot wot.. new born T-rex

Well... not flying it yet, but finish putting it together last night.. about 3.30 hours... kaka.. didn't even eat dinner till 12, helicopter addiction alright.

Very surprise what came with the box, it small, cute... and with alot of stuff.

3 pairs of blade... kakaka that should last me few month. Came with tools, hex, screw driver... very nice.
Even with a carbon fiber push rod
Wasn't to complicate to put it together.. pretty much I like it... i don't care how this thing fly, it would still get this over the shogun... kakaka... just the design is the big brother stuff..

Hummm... i notice the secondary gear are design to be a FAN? to cool the motor? should help out alot.. i hope..

So far i do not mind the weight...since im no 3D freak... and because it got the big brother design.. the weight offcourse have to be more. They even have a belt tension... how can it not weight heavy... but i like it better this way.

BTW.. .anyone know what kind of paint that will work on this canopy... in the past i had try to paint my other canpoy.. and they all come out like ****. never last long...

helisfreak is offline Find More Posts by helisfreak
to remove ads between posts