HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bentgear, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 10, 2004, 03:14 PM
San Diego, California, United States
Joined Oct 2003
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
FS on EBAY: FUTABA FG GOLD TRANSMITTER and RECEIVER-29 Mhz

FS on EBAY: FUTABA FG GOLD TRANSMITTER and RECEIVER-29 Mhz

7 CHANNELS -29 Mhz Channel 10 LIKE NEW

Auction Ends Sunday. CURRENT PRICE IS ONLY $26.49!!!

CHECK IT OUT AT:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

FUTABA FG SERIES, GOLD Seven Channel TRANSMITTER

FP-T7FG/K Digital Proportional

WITH MATCHING RECEIVER (FP-R107M, 7 Channel High Class Receiver, Digital Proportional)

29.752 Mhz Module for Transmitter and matching crystal in Receiver.

The Transmitter and receiver have been tested and work. I believe that they are unused. This is based on their perfectly clean "Like new" looks as well as the fact that I bought them as a set with an airplane which was definitely never used.

The right stick controls channels 1 (aileron) and 2(elevator), The left stick controls Channel 3 (throttle) and 4 (rudder)

Please note that this transmitter/receiver is 29 Mhz. 29 Mhz is not for use in the United States. Although the Tx module and the receiver crystal are removeable, I do not know if this system can be modified to US legal frequencies.
bentgear is offline Find More Posts by bentgear
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread