HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2004, 12:50 PM
The ceiling is the limit!
South of England
Joined Aug 2004
1,237 Posts
Question
Diy IR Z-tron Tx

I have liked the look of the Z-tron stuff for some time now but the problem is that I need a transmitter. I thought it would be fun to try and build my own but the problem is that I have hardly to none experience with micro electronics. I have got a few books from school on it but they do not go into depth about what I need to know. I was thinking of trying to build the Aeronutz ZAPPA. Is this simple to build and can you use stripboard to solder the electronics onto it? on the LRF'ers thread done by David de Wit it showed a fairly simple tx which consisted of not many electronics. Where could I find the information out on how to build this? Is this Koichi's design or not?
All information is greatly recived.

Thanks
Alex
P.s. I can get hold of the electronics as I live near to a Maplins!
micromad is offline Find More Posts by micromad
Last edited by micromad; Dec 10, 2004 at 12:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts