HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Dynomike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 09, 2004, 12:10 AM
Cincinnati
Joined Jul 2004
616 Posts
Trader Rating: 127
FS - Hobbico AquaCraft Nitro Hammer GP RTR

For Sale:

Hobbico AquaCraft Nitro Hammer GP RTR - great condition, only 6-8 tanks of fuel through it.

You can see details of this boat at:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=LXBTC3**&P=ML

Nothing missing and all in good shape. Extra's include:

1) 700 mAh NiCd's in the Transmitter will go as part of the package

2) 1200 mAh NiMh batteries in the receiver will go as part of the package

3) I cut an air hole in the hatch for better engine breathing and performance. This was recommeded by the mfg and on msg boards.

4) I sharpened the turning fins and rudder for less drag, again, as recommended on msg boards.

5) I replaced the header coupler with Aeroquip hi-temp blue silicone, as the stock piece is really poor quality and burned out fairly quickly.

For reference - Tower Hobbies' price is $219.99 plus shipping

NEW LOWER PRICE - $99 plus $10 (UPS Ground) shipping in 48 states

I have several pictures of the boat, original box, and all extras, and would be happy to e-mail them upon request.

Thanks,

Mike
Dynomike is offline Find More Posts by Dynomike
Last edited by Dynomike; Dec 11, 2004 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Adding more information, and lowering price
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread