SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 04, 2004, 07:31 PM
Let it Be
USA, WI, Oshkosh
Joined Jul 2004
318 Posts
Can't Publish to My Web

Hi Colleen,

IGNORE THE MESSAGE BELOW. I WAS ABLE TO PUBLISH ABOUT 10 MINUTES AFTER I SENT THE MESSAGE. TIMING IS EVERYTHING...

DAVE HABLE

Sorry, but I can't publish to www.wrcf.rchomepage.com again. I get the error message about Front Page File Extensions not being installed again. I am pasting the error message at the end of this message. Last time this happened, about 2 months ago, you deleted the web, then set it back up again, told me to reinstall front page extensions and publish. That worked.

For the past couple days, I haven't been able to access the web, but today I can access it. I just can't publish to it.

Thanks,

Dave Hable
Winnebago RC Flyers
Oshkosh, WI

Here's the error message:

500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wrcf.rchomepage.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.wrcf.rchomepage.com Port 80
dhable is offline Find More Posts by dhable
Last edited by dhable; Dec 04, 2004 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Problem Solved
to remove ads between posts